Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Honkeie = Adult



-This weekend was a very productive and very adult( in the responsible sense lol). Lets make note of the biggest adult thing I did: We had our finacial advisor over the house to talk about seting up mutal funds and more little hide-aways for our money so that when we retire we will have money waiting for us. We have mutal funds, 401k( we both have our own), college funds for the baby, and life insurance. We have whats called a nest egg now, its not big yet but we are still young enough to build it up. I advise everyone out there to go and do the same, if nothing open a 401K, because if you think the government will take care of you when you are old you will be in for a sad suprise. Most people think that they cannt afford to do something for the future but the funny things is do you think you will be able to afford it when you are old eating cat food working at McDonalds for McMinimum wages? I persoanlly do now want to be poor when I am old and not able to work as I do now. Hell, I want to be the old guy on the cruise harassing the help haha. So now I have set my future in motion and with a little bit of luck I will be set for old age. And I also know it might fail and I will end up just as broke as Mike Tyson, but if I do nothing there is no chance or hope for anything. At least now I have a chance at staying afloat and not just sinking straight to the bottom.
-The next thing that makes me more adult......I was sober all weekend hahaha. St.Patties day and all I didnt drink anything.First, I just didnt feel like it and secondly I am on an excersise program for the up comming summer. Beer has never been a friend of the flat stomache :P
-The baby did his usual by making it interesting though. He has this fasination with peanut butter and wants nothing but it. On Saturday we heard him calling...."Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter" So I told him to hold on a minute, well..... after a few minutes it became quiet, to quiet.....the wife went to investigate. What found cause for much hidden laughter and a bath. He some how got on top of the frig and got the peanut butter down himself and open it. He then proceded to sit in front of the tv in the den and use his hands as a spoon. When the wife found him he was elbow deep(no joking) in the jar. It could have been worse but whenever the wife does the " OH MY GOD! Will You COme Down Here and See What YOUR Son Did!" I am always interested in what I am going to find as I turn each corner. LOL
Here is a picture of the end result of the PB incedent..................


I was going to save this for HNT but it was just too funny to hold on to hahahaahaha. Notice the eyes never left his game. He loves car racing games, he has not mastered the art of steering yet but going straight really fast and crashing-- he is a pro!

Hope everyone had one hell of a hang over on Saturday, please share any drunkin stories with me. I love drunks, they have the best stories!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Kids these days, this reminds us of how even a 3 year old could kick our ass in some xBox or Playstation games!

Unknown said...

To funny. That pic is priceless. Yeah, def one to save for his "dating" years!!

Blondie... said...

I love the pb incident and pic!! hahaha Boys are priceless and don't you dare eff up his gaming dad!!

hehe

No drunken stories but this one time I posted that I was horrified... I had woke up in bed naked with my ex! Nothing had happened but apparently I tried to seduce him then passed out. lol

honkeie said...

becky: maybe u can get your ass kicked by a 3 year old but not me haha.

lisa:Oh yeahhhh he will hate me. But we are all rednecks and she will probably be family any way hahaha

Blondie: Did your butt hurt haha. Woke up naked, next to ex, nothing happened..hmmmmmmmm...one hell of a way to wake up. I think if I were to say same sentence now......I would never say it at all lol.

Blondie... said...

It is a bit crazy. I think it had something to do with the bottle of cabernet sauvingon. lol I immediately woke up and freaked out "OMG DID WE HAVE SEX"...hahaha like it was the worst thing ever. I planned on blogging about it but I doubt anyone would believe me. He had his clothes one and I had no um, signs of getting busy. ;-) Ah well. And no, my butt didn't hurt. He might have been taken care of but I don't remember. lol

BTW, love the cartoon!

Unknown said...

Hey you get my email yet??

David Stehle said...

I think your little man there is onto something. Pehaps we should all play video games in the nude.

honkeie said...

blondie: I would love to hear the whole story:-D

lisa: i did...did u get mine lol

diamon: its a great idea...but better put a towel down first. Dont want to stain the cover lol.

Shanon: have a drink or two or me and take your camera...i want evidence

Anonymous said...

i didnt get drunk during the weekends.. so .. i have no stories to tell.. ahah

AM said...

Independent cool guy! Ah that's the best age I think!

Talking about driving, you reminded me of the sticker on my car which says: 'I am not bad, I just drive that way' lol.