Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, March 03, 2006

Happy Friday.

Its Friday and I am a pretty little girl. HAHA justttt kidding, just thought I would through somethng random out to mix things up a bit.
-I went to the gym yesterday and guess who I saw?
The very close muclely dudes, they were not doing anything anyone would consider gay. But everytime I see them I wonder who pitches and who catchs, they are all huge and uber manly. Well except the fact I know they shave thier body hair, that isnt soooo manly haha. These are also the guys making all kind of loud grunting noises and screaming into the mirror as they try to lift every damn 45lbs plate in the gym. If you close your eyes it sounds like angry gay man lovin lol. I swear one of these days these guys are going to pop a blood vessel in thier forheads hehe.

-I had to class later that night and even pondered not even going due to the weather. I am not a pussy and weather has never kept me from doing something and I was not about to start now. It was cold and veryyy icey. I drove slow and made it with out a problem, a little late but no biggie. I am glad I went to, he gave us our one and only take home essay. Extra credit for me whooohooo, if it were not for these little gifts I would not have passed some classes. I got an A in accounting because of all the extra credit he gave us. And half of them were nothing more than coming to class on a holiday. Fuck me, 10 extra points for coming to class on a holiday count me in. We are now done with Elvis and now moving on to Chuck Berry. I know very little about this man but after this class i will be full of jepordy knowledge. But that is what college is all about, useless knowledge that will only help you if you get a spot on Jeporday. Well.....unless you go out into the doctor/ lawyer fields, then all that crap you cheated your way through will come in handy in the near future.

-Nothing much going on other than that, lets see if i have anything fun to share today......

1) He looks soo happy in his natural habitat.


















2) I actually took this pic, its a warning to all joggers out there. So VX look out for the salt trucks, they will send UFO's after your ass to shoot little black dots at your backside.















3) This one is for Shannon, see I can share a little man butt with u haha. But be ready for somethng to help purdge my hetro mind.......









4) I love the internet, finding candid personal pictures that were ment for someone elses eyes only. hahahaaha. If you enlarge the picture you can see she her squirrel vagina is shaven and that she missed a few spots hahahahahahaha. Matt u bastard hahaahahhahaha.















5) I have no idea who these white white ppl are but can u find the beached whale?















6) Now why didnt I think of this?




















7) Real mans man from a lost time.



















8) The Ghetto GodMother:
When you wish apon a broken OldE bottle,
You will know just how fucked up your are,
Your butt is sore and you have no idea where you are,
Your Ghetto GodMother will be your giding star.....




















9) This picture is so over used but it sums up my post nicely.




















Hope yall all have a great weekend, take lots of pictures and share them with the world. If you dont have a digital camera yet ...get one! I love blogs with pictures :-D, words are ok but you can never show your sexxy butt of with words alone.

One last one:
Your Friday Moment of ZEN-


Nuff said WooT WooT !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow you rock! i love that mongloid picture! awesome.

haha! right on...thanks for the advice. i will try to avoid the alien salt trucks. damn them!

Becky said...

I never saw the retard pic before, you are so gonna have a retarded kid for that! Just fucking with you, if you do I prolly will too, b/c I'm all about laughing at shit like that.

Unknown said...

I love your pics. They always put a smile on my face.

GERBEN said...

Angry gay man lovin! ROFLMAO! Dude, I love it!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I tried to get retarded last night but after a 12 pack and still no buzz I gave up...

Anonymous said...

LOL!!!!! hilarious!!!!

Katie said...

4 was funny as hell.

and i found the beached whale...lol

Carie said...

lol funny as always, some guys in my gym act like that, and when I said they were gay my grandma agreed, said they were very happy lol

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Contact lens case mirr Contact lens line purchasing Wrangler leather replacement seat covers