Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Happy HNT

Not much happened yesterday, thank goodness. It was a nice quiet night with only a few misshaps here and there.
I went to the gym after work and saw something funny. There is this woman who is 20 from the neck down but from the neck up is very 50ish. Now dont get me wrong she tone and in shape but her face looks very weathered and beaten by time and definatley the sun(not that she isnt doable, just that one would have to hit that from behind) Now she wears things that just scream LOOK AT THIS PART OF MY BODY, like spandex shorts that are so tight that it is IN her butt. There is no was she is wearing any underwear, when she bends over she doesnt bend at the knee and one can see all her womanly glory, if one were to look. And yes i looked! Hell if you are going to put on a show I will watch damn it. I do try not to look at the cutie ones that seem very self contous about themselves, even though they are better looking than most attention whores lol. But you come to the guy in black tights that are in a permanate wegie, a tiny black top that shows off a set of abs Brad Pitt would be jealous of and make up that would make Tammy Fay blush-for real- and I will be looking. And dont give me that" What are looking at" attitude, you came to the gym for attention that only whores get...you got it. I love attention whores haha.




















Now on to my HNT, it was inspired from the newspaper. I took one picture but thought the second was better and more fitting. So I will post both and you let me know if maybe i should have taken another one..............

Picture one:
















Picture two:
















I was thinking of taking another and putting "My Lizard" under the title but I do not think pulling out the center of mens joy at work was a good idea. And besides I am still a little shy about that....but i have been thinking about a good HumpBack pic.

















Maybe something along this line but we shall see. Anyone got any butter?
(by the way that isnt me lol)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tat! My best friend has a lizard in the center of her back!

Butter???? More like spray Pam! I am going to email you a hump day pic for next week.

honkeie said...

normie: Huge lizards in TX why am I not suprised lol

lisa: send away!

shannon: Attention whores dont care about hygeine. they think moist spots on their pants attract more men anyway lol

Danielle said...

OMG that fucken pretzel! I just spit out my soda! your a mess!

Becky said...

Great pics! I love the lizard!

Anonymous said...

those pictures are awesome!

that tattoo kicks serious ass.

i do not wear underwear when running...or any other time for that matter. i hate underwear. but i dont really try to show the world my coochie hole either. it's not for attention...i hate panty lines...and it's easier access in case i want to do it somewhere in public.

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

The pics are ALL good. Hmm... I'm hungry for breadsticks... go figure.

GERBEN said...

Hey there Honkeie dear. Sorry I'm late, but I was out of town. Happy HNT, a little late. I love the tatt! *wink* Very cool. But I like ink on my guy. Hubby has 6 tatts.

Blondie... said...

I about died laughing about the attention whore and loaf of bread... ;-)

I do really like the lizard tat though...very nice!

Happy Belated HNT Honk!