Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Tits Friday Bitchs and I Have Been tagged!

I was tagged by Cherrie and I just thought it would be fun to do something a little different. It is a little insight into the world that is Honkeie!

Accent: I was born in San Antonio, TX and lived in AL and LA until I was 10....so I had one but it is long since lost. But one can still hear it a little after about 4 shots haha.

Booze of Choice: Normally it would be Coors Light but its the weight loss season so right now nothing but shots.....less is more at times .

Chore I hate: I HATE yard work I HATE yard work. There is nothing I hate more than YARD WORK!

Dog or Cat: I have kids....who needs pets

Essential Electronics: It is only essential because on my job I am the senior supervisors so I am on call 24/7----you guessed it Cell Phone. If were not for my job an essential electronic would have to be my computer. Internet People, cum on!

Favorite Perfume: Sunflowers.......god just the thought of it oooohhhhh!

Gold or Silver: White gold

Hometown: I have moved so much throughout my life I dont have one. I currently live in Hillside NJ.

Insomnia: I have had boughts of insomnia because of working 16 hour days and other stuff. And I feel for those who truely suffer from it. Nothing a booze induced sleep cannt cure haha.

Job Title: Senior Supervisor

Kids: 0ne bun in the oven, 3 year old boy and a 10 year old boy

Living Arrangments: I live in the state of confusion....enough said

Most Admired Trait: This one is a tough one, I really dont know if there is anything admirable about me. I gues it would be the fact almost all I do I do for my family and they always are on my mind.

# of Sexual Partners: I had to think about this one haha......do blow jobs count? Just kidding, my grand total is - 6

Over Night Hospital stays: Nope

Phobia: Bugs, I hate most crawly things. It isnt a real phobia, I can deal with them if I have to but I perfer not to.

Quote: " We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like "I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive...." ---If you know who said this you too have been touched by greatness.

Religion: I have a rant that I am working on that covers this, but in short--There is a God and boy is he pissed. We pary to saints everytime we lose something or someone is ill. Ppl, even that good book you thump on says not to put anyone before Him.....then why pray to anyone but Him for anything. Religion will be the down fall of man.

Siblings: One brother, 4 years younger.

Time I wake up: Around "Its to fucking ealry" and " Fuck this shit I am going back to bed for another 10 minutes, I can skip the shower today."

Unusual Skill: I can eat a peach for an hour... ;-)

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: I cannt think of any veggie I wont eat but I can think of one thing I refuse to eat...Lentils-I Hate Lentils, they are nasty dirty hippie food!

Worst Habit: Farting in publik. I still think its one of the funniest things in the world.

Xrays: Both ankles, left wrist and thats about it there.

Yummy Food I Can Make: I make one of the best grilled cheese sandwichs out there. I only like the ones I make :-D Yum

That is enuff of that haha. I am tired, my wrist feel like they have been on a masterbation marathon so lets give them a break and end this post with the usual:

Moment of Zen:


"Click here because blog is being a bitch"

Never Take life to serious, its all one big joke away.

12 comments:

AM said...

lol you have such a funny way of expressing yourself ;) ... 'I have kids, who needs pets' that was really funny haha.
How bad is the smell when you fart lol?

honkeie said...

Depends on what i hve been eating haha. But usually it isnt flowers buahahhahaahha.
I have been known to wake the dead with the special talents lol

AM said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwk!
snif snif, OMG, you just did one, didn't you?! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwk i can smell it all the way to Dubai, eghhhhhhh :P

GERBEN said...

"Unusual Skill: I can eat a peach for an hour... ;-)"

Honkeie, honey how come all kinds of dirty thoughts jump right into my little head when I read that?

Angel said...

"It's bat country!" lol

I've been reading you for awhile and figured it's time I commented. You're a funny funny man. ;)

Lo Lo Lova said...

I don't have time to read all of this - but I liked what I read. Will read the rest next week. Sorry I haven't been around much!

Becky said...

Awww... I was tagged by video, and I tagged you too, but since it's the same tag I'll have to get over it...

How far along is the wife now? Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

I am so stealing this from you!

morbid misanthrope said...

That moment of zen was pretty cool. Where did you ever find such a flattering picture of George Clooney?

Dawn said...

oh geeze i love your list. way more exciting then mine was. i agree with your worst habit, think it's hilarious, too :D

oh, and congrats on the bun in the oven.

Steph said...

Quote is from- Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas!!! :)

Shari said...

Uhhh, you eat peach for an hour? :)

almost all I do I do for my family and they always are on my mind.

That is nice to hear you say that, Honk....sounds like you have an awesome family! :)