Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Tits thursday again haha

Well this weeks HNT will be a little different. Yesterday me and the wife unit went to our 13 week check up and we got to hear its little heart beat. It was such a wonderous moment to hear this life growing in her. I will always love these times, not that I dont enjoy all the other years but the the first are always the best :-D.

Here is my HNT pic, here I am hold this werid looking birth control thingie. My wife and I tried this one for a while and for some reason her sex drive died, so to say the least this one didnt last long. Now I think this one was unused but it did smell a little funny.*sniff sniff*














When I saw this it brought up some interesting questions...one is the KY we the little ppl use sterline? And two, does it come in flavors?















Here is a special HNT picture, but its a drawing but it still go me going haha. This was a cross- section of how that birth control thingie worked and what whole it went in. At first it looked like it was in her anus but after a second glance it found it in the vagina. Anus, I just wanted to say anus again.
















The doctors visit went well but nothing new really. No blood was taken so that got the wife unit happy and also the fact that her last blood test came back all was normal. We have another appointment in four weeks, more blood that day so no day in the park for her.

17 comments:

Shari said...

Sorry, Honk. No more comments to make you have nightmares....I promise!! :) Good pic by the way, that chick has got some knockers. :)

So awesome about hearing the heart beat!! :)

Thanks for sharing the how the birth control thing smelled too...now it's time for me to have nightmares!! :D

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Bouncy....

honkeie said...

Cherry: LOL gay man loving is funny but when its up close and personal like the clip it does make one squirm a little lol. But thats ok, I always know what I might come across on your blog haha.

Tom: I know I know, arent they nice :D

Danielle said...

omg your nuts

GERBEN said...

Love hearing the babys' heart. Ain't it great? Happy HNT!

Nice boobs!

Becky said...

Awww... Baby is growing in the mommy's tummy, and you got to hear it's itty bitty little heart beat, what sweet stuff!

honkeie said...

D: I got deez nuts haha

Kidd: Thanks and yess it is.

becky: soo sweet its sickening hahah

Normie: Nice hands, now that is a first thanks :D

Steph said...

Those ring birth control things are weird. I saw a commercial for it once and was like "What the fuck do Iyou do with that thing!?!!?"

honkeie said...

Steph: You stick up your poodanda, whowho, vertical smile or in medical terms....vagina. It stays in all the time, its really werid.

honkeie said...

shannon: You can attack her if u like I love a good cat fight.
And as far as the misbehaving goes I perfer them to misbehave, what guy doesnt like an attention whore. Not saying I would ever take her home but they are fun for eye candy hehe.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the baby.

And thanks for the sex education class. I needed that.

honkeie said...

Shannon: No ass kicking form me, unless u are into that kinda stuff lol. Ok, u want man meat u got it, next week I will brave the land of showing how comfortable I am in my sexuality. U want man nuts u got it...check back on thursday. I am not going to put my nuts on here so forget that one haha.
And yes I love attention whores, I need someone to make fun of now dont I ? I am an all body kinda guy breast, butt, legs, face, hair(on the head) feet and so on. If a girl wants to show her stuff like a show dog who am I to stop her haha. And for the record I do notice eye brows and nails-unibrows are nasty and really long nails scare me.

Anonymous said...

Honkeie,

I'll just quote Ranger Tom here and say "Bouncy...."

Happy HNT

Anonymous said...

man i dont even know what that bc thing is! i still dont understand from the drawing.

yay for the little heartbeat!

Becky said...

Wait a minute, so you're telling me I'd have to shove that ring up inside of me, and dig it out afterward! Fuck that!

David Stehle said...

Alright, I'm not sure how I should feel right now after reading that post...or more particular, viewing those photos.

It was sort of like being back in 6th grade health class, but this time around I felt more dirty. Ha-ha. I don't know what I'm saying right now. Please ignore me. :)

honkeie said...

blither: thanks and hnt

vx: I should have taken a pic of where it hides lol

becky: yep, its such a turn off for us guys to. It makes giving head an adventure lol.

diamon: dont worry we all have one of those days lol