Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Happy Hump Day



Happy Hump Day ppl. I hope yalls week has been going fast but fun. And if life has become borning and mundane I would strongly advise you to have kids. There is never a dull moment when you have kids. Last night something happened that I so wanted to show in pictures but I think I would have lost readers on this one. Let me desricbe it instead, that is bad enough in my book. The evil midget that lives in our house is pretty much house broken and even goes on the big boy potty without any help and even knows to flush when he is done. But he is blissfully unaware of a few things we as adults have learned. Like: how to clinch the when the turle head has gotten to close to the cotton. Well let me tell you, last night was one of his first times with Mr. Turtle vs The Baby. He came to me to tell me he had to potty, no biggie but during the process of pulling his pants down and getting him on the bowl the turtle attacked. I think it all started with a small wee man fart but what it end up as the baby turning into a chocolate icecream machine on soft serve. I kid you not on what it looked like, it was perfectly chocolate brown and very creamy looking. The moment I noticed this hersey highway pill up I turned off the old sense of smell. It is a trick I learned from years of eating at the Y, once you get passed the smell you got it licked! So the smell was never an issue for me becasue I never smell it but the idea of having to pick this shit up was almost tooo much for me. But I now know I am more man than I ever thought I was. After I got him cleaned up and in the bath I proceeded to clean up the toxic spill, I kept telling myself, "Its only MUD, Its only MUD!" and you know what? ....it worked! I got it all cleaned up, including the drunken midget without getting sick. So you see, if you need a little spice in your life have a kid and they will give u excitment that James Bond could never compair to.

Now for something completly different: I was looking up beer in photobucket and I thought I would share some of the gems that I found. I have not had any beer in over two weeks and I miss it, but I will not miss the gut it has brought. It is no where near beer gut but its enuogh for me to put the beer down for a moment to get rid of it. I will save it up for next winter lol.

This is soooo me, I love to fuck with ppl after they pass out haha!







6 comments:

Katie said...

lol...great pics....that last reminds me of why i dont drink with a few of my friends!

Unknown said...

Great pics as usual! Guys are horrible friends! Chics would never do that to a girlfriend that had passed out.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Ah... The joys of fucking with your passed-out friends...

honkeie said...

katie: I would be one of them, i am such an ass when it comes to ppl that are drunk around me lol

normie: me to, me too lol

melly: Did it float?

lisa: No they do worst things to each other when they are sober lol.

tom: A sharpie and lipstick goes a long way hahahahah

GERBEN said...

LOL, kids. What would life be without them?

honkeie said...

sane?????normal????and boring lol