Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy Hump Day

I was trolling through photobucket today looking for pictures for hump day and here is a sample of what I found. Now since nothing has happened since yesterday I have to troll around in the mudd to find something worth posting haha:

1) I like this one hahahaahhaahhahahh




















2) I have no idea but it was labled as 'hump'


Image hosting by Photobucket

3) I watched this thing for about 10 mintues straight before I was able to look away haha

Image hosting by Photobucket

4) Barbie and Ken are going to start a fire in their happy Malibu home!

Image hosting by Photobucket

5) One for the guys...

Image hosting by Photobucket


6) One for the ladies...
Image hosting by Photobucket


7) and one for the freaks....
Image hosting by Photobucket


8) and one last one....for the video geeks out there:
Image hosting by Photobucket

I hope this little funny has helped everyone on HumpDay, and if it has not got to photobucket.com and search the word "hump" and I am sure you will not be disappointed.
Now for something completly different.....

Moment of Zen:

Image hosting by Photobucket

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Speechless, just speechless!! I have a few I am going to send ya!

Becky said...

Family Guy kicks all ass! Peter's a fucking trip!

Katie said...

those are funny...nice post

Anonymous said...

ahahahhahaha number 7 is damn funny

thats 'the family man' right? :P

GERBEN said...

Peter is sooooooooo hot!

honkeie said...

lisa: just how i like my women hahaha

normie:thanks :-D

becky:he rules...modle man he is haha

katie: thanks

shannon: he uses the whole in the front of his boxers.

the_mrs: Thats what I was aiming for...giggles and smiles

smashpop: Yep family guy, rules!

kidd: U like men with boobies bigger than your own?haha

Shari said...

Honk, you are too funny!! I love the guy that is dry humping the tree. :)

And sorry...I am NOT digging your profile pic. :(

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Too goddamn funny!

honkeie said...

cherry: sorry about the profile pic but he was my fav in the tv show 'the young ones'

melly: Sorry to hear about your 6 month break.....better blog about the moment u break the dry spell.

tom: life is to short not to be funny

Anonymous said...

your post always managed to brighten my day... i can't stop laughing now.. :D

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Acne scar laser resurfacing shaved fart pussy Swivel for tv Healthy boundarie after divorce mens faux shearling coats Dead grateful shirt t vintage