Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Its Friday and happy st patties day!



Well happy St. Patrick's Day people! It is not much of a holiday form me mainly because I am not Irish enough to bother, and hell I dont need a holiday to justify my alcoholic weekend tendicies. Any day that ends in Y is good enough of a reason for me haha.
Now as we all saw yesterday what my hair looked like......well yesterday I got a hair cut. Cut then all actually, it looks like the high and tight marine recruit hair style lol. I will give yall a pic soon, I forgot my camera at home so ya will have to wait. It seems I get a hair cut every 4 months, I think I will try to keep it a little neatier for now on. That hair was a mess lol.


But lets see what kinda funnies I have found for this instalment of Friday's Funnies:

1) Dance fat man dance!















2) I think clowns are sexy!




















3) When did this seem like a good idea?!














4) Sometimes too much of a good thing is TOO MUCH!












5) ..........................




















6) Rules to live by!











7) I love drunks, they take the best pictures.









8) This is who you are calling when you call for tech support at IBM.











9) You and me baby anit nothin but mamals.......









10) Why I love beer.

Not that things are warming up the excersie is getting serious. Light weights, high reps and low food intake. I am not liking the low food intake part but my gut will thank me. With the thoughts of soon to be summer fun here is the Moment of Zen:

HOT HOT HOT!

10 comments:

honkeie said...

I am not sure why stuff got shifted over but I am not in the mood to go back and fuck with it now.....its to damn early lol

Unknown said...

This is another example of why I love ya! I will have to say I have drank MUCH beer in my day, but I don't recall making out with another chic on top of the kegs. Maybe I forgot!?!?

honkeie said...

the_mrs: they were kinda nasty huh? LOL, u like fat hairy guyshmmmmm...u freaky lol

lisa: yes u forgot and we have pictures hahahahhahaha.....we also know the draps match the carpet ;)

Shari said...

Honk, I'm guessing the 2 women together on the kegs turn you on.

See?!!!

That's the same way I feel about seeing 2 men together. :D

But your pictures don't gross me out. I don't mind seeing 2 women together. You must have issues since you don't mind seeing 2 men together. haha ::)

GERBEN said...

LMAO! Dude, you kill me with your pics! IBM guy is HOT! Yeah baby, YEAH!!

honkeie said...

cherry: a hole is a hole :P

melly: just looking around the web u can find all the nasties of the world lol

kid: oh gwad another hair fat dude lover haha

Becky said...

Be safe out there! Lots of crazies out tonight!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'm Irish and I LURVE beer!

Anonymous said...

#4. did she implant watermelons in those?

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

Good luck with your body sculpting. I don't need a holiday to justify my drinking either, but it is nice to to be joined by so many others.