Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tits Monday....oh joy

It Monday and not much going on as of yet, its to early to say much yet. So lets do a recap on what I did, I am a wild guy haha.

I took the kids to Chucky Cheese and let them loose. Now that Chucky Cheese has the one token per game deal and the fact it was insanely crowded 20$ went really slow. Like three hours slow haha.
Here we have mine and the brother and law at their favorite game. They beat this game like 3 times and keep going back.














Now the sister in law wanted to join in on the fun. It is one of those rides that jumps, bumps and vibrates with the screen. Nothing like the ones I grew up with, we were lucky if the joy stick vibrated and had decent sound.
















This game was super simple and crazy looking. You roll the ball and this wild looking aliens on a tricycle races around the track. It seems stoopid but the kids and the adults were pumping tokens in this thing like lab rats being feed crack after pressing the bar.















The 5 foot rat made a personal appearance one table away from me. I think the person in the suit was either a lesbian or a horny dude. These soocer moms had there on thier club hoochie cloths. Hell the one in white had her puppies so high up she could have used them as a cup holder or a crumb catcher.















Here we have a picture of the sister in law, just for one token this photo booth will do all kinds of things for you. I have one just like this, it actually comes out rather well.















We stayed in there for about 3 hours, I had more fun watching the parents and laughing than the kids had on the games. I was in complete shock in what some people thought looked good on them. I am no fashion guru but come on ppl, if you are 300lbs and 5ft 4 you should not wear skin tight jeans, a skin tight sweater and no bra.....that is just wrong.

-On Sunday we went to my moms house for a visit. She lives out in a part of NJ most people are not even aware exisist thanks to the Saprano's. It is booneyville USA here, hick country if you will. You see things out here you never see out in the area I am used to.
Here we have a picture of a dead deer, I wanted to get a picture of all the vultures that were on it but the moment I got out of the car they flew off. It was like something out of Marty Stauffers wild wild America. I did not know we had vultures here in NJ, and boy are those things ugggglie!














My mom has had this 1976 Stingray for sometime and is looking to sell it. If I had the $14,000 she is asking I would sooo take it off her hands. It is a beautiful machine and is in near perfect condition. It has a few nicks from just everyday use and needs a good bath but besides that it needs nothing. It has that wonderful roar that can only come from an engine with balls, and not a muffler bought at pepp boys. They just dont make cars like this anymore, hell my mom told me back in the day everyday cars were sold with Hemi's and 440 engines. Imagine buying a Saturn with a muscle car engine in it! No wonder we have gas shortages now haha.















So if you are looking for a StingRay and in the NJ area let me know. Here is another angle to this wonderful vrroooom vrooom. And if you do buy please let me take a ride, my mom still wont let me go near it hahahaha. But I would be the same way :-P















But besides that my weekend was rather normal. Had a few beers but nothing wild and did almost all the laundry......I am sooo domesticated, I get excited when I get all the chores done haha. Hell, some women love a man who can wash, cook, clean and fold; well I am not much on cooking but I can do all the other things with no problem :-D

11 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE the feeling of all the laundry being done. :)

honkeie said...

I hope to be ALL done by tonight. Then i will reward myself with a nap haha.

Steph said...

Yo- Thanks for the nice comment :)

Becky said...

That reminds me, I used to love the Skee Ball game and Air Hockey, I need to go find a place that has those and just go buck wild!

honkeie said...

normie: I love clean cloths but I hate folding them lol.

steph: Welcomed

Becky: U know what sucks about ChuckyCheese, no matter how many points u get u always get 6 tickets. WTF, if I get the high score I want more points damn it!

honkeie said...

the_mrs: she is 16 and yes she is into that kinda stuff....I think we all go through that phase haha. Chucky Cheese is a great soocer mom hangout ;-)

GERBEN said...

Dude, that car is SWEEEEEEEEEEET!



Oh, and you know that 300lbs and skin tight jeans make you hot! Don't lie!

David Stehle said...

Ummm. A StingRay is a beautiful car! I'm not usually into American muscle rides, but Corvettes and in particular StingRays are sweet!

I would take it, but I just bought a new car 4 months ago so it's probably not in my best interest to take her off your Mom's hands...although it's very tempting. :)

Hammy said...

Your mum drives that?! Where is her blog? She sounds insane.

honkeie said...

kid: Oh I agree with u, and she thought she was the shit too lol.

diamon: I am all for american muscle, i am werid like that haha.

hammy: My mom isnt too pc savy, but yes she is insane. Red headed irish women tend to be that way hehe

Shari said...

Sweet stingray!! :)

And that deer is just nasty. Love it when you can see the ribs on roadkill.

I used to love Chucky Cheese!!! :)