Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Tits Monday oh boy.....

It is Monday again......oh fucking joy!
But lucky for me I had a nice relaxing weekend, but the wife had a bit of rough ride though. She had a wicked stomache ache and ended up vomiting up some nasty shit. She went to a baby shower (not hers) on Sunday and she blames it on something she ate there. But she is doing better now, still a bit off but much better than last night.
On Saturday me and little monsters went outside and lit up......some smoke bombs haha. We live in NJ and all fireworks are illigeal, which is a bunch of buttshit if u ask me. But smoke bombs are not considered fireworks....they dont exsplode- which equals a gay cracker. But the boys thought these things were the most amazing things in the word.

Here we have contraband at its gay-est....
















Up close and personal with my smoking balls.


















Tit was a bit nippley so I decided to start a little fire in our Texas smoker. And for those of you who have no idea what a Texas Smoker is: It is where some crazy redneck takes an old steel drum of some kind and turns it into a barbq grill. I love this thing but I would love one the is rust prove, I think someday I will come down with tetnius from this damn thing lol.

















Boy are my balls blue....










Attack the smoking ball attack!

















Ancient ninja skills brought home to the suburbs.

















This one is call "Squat and fart yellow steam of death move"



















I love making fires and playing with matchs, it is a love afair I have had since I first learned that airplane glue is flammable back when I was 7. But this is a love that can hurt at times....'Love hurts, love stings....' But no matter how many times this mistress gets me I keep coming back for more. Here we have a perfect example of why not to try and pick up wood that has been in the embers for even a second.

















Not much happened the rest of the week, but this is my second week of being sober. Not that I am going the dry high ground its just I am giving my liver a rest. Doug will be home soon and I know what that will intail, Navy men drink.....nuff said. I have beer in the frig and I didnt touch any of them, now if that isnt will power I dont know what will power is lol.

14 comments:

honkeie said...

I think the pictures are a little to big, it seemed to have shifted everything over....oh well, its monday and I have no energy to go and fuk with it haha
the_mrs: They smoke only after sex hahahahha....Austin Powers Reference ;-)

Sherri Sanders said...

I've got one of those grills!! LOL!

Unknown said...

Lisa+Smokebombs+High School = Expelled

honkeie said...

Shannon: she was taking a nap at this time actually hehe. But she did give me hell for smelling like smoke and sulfur. And dont ever put them pompom's down hahahahahaha...oh that was funny...

sherri: then u are part of the cool kids group. You go !

Lisa: notice the look of suprise is not on my face. I used stink bombs in HS. Stinky is funnier haha.

Blondie... said...

I love fireworks and well, at least y'all had fun! I'm a closet pyro myself...it was in the 30's this weekend (at night) here in Texas so we lit up the outdoor fireplace. Quite nice. --I played with alcohol once and while it was on fire it got knocked down and my retarded self tried patting it out... It was the first time I caught my entire hand on fire!--

Happy Monday!

honkeie said...

blondie: Only a true Texan can say that they have set themselves on fire.....by accident.

Blondie... said...

hahaha! Good thing it didn't catch the trailer on fire huh? I would have lost at least 7 dogs! ;-)

BTW, I'm glad your wife is feeling better.

Becky said...

Smoking bombs are fun, pretty gay, but still fun! ;-)

I made my "why i quit post"

morbid misanthrope said...

Fire kicks ass. Oh yeah, I have a message for you from a Mr. Al Key Hall: "You'll be back. They always come back. Bwahahahaha!"

I don't know what that means exactly, but I was told to give you the message.

honkeie said...

blondie: 7 dogs in a trailer...my kinda woman lol.

becky: If anyone wants a good "take this job and shove it" read go read Becy.

morbid: Tell Al I am keeping his seat warm for him, this weekend looks like it might be time again lol.

melly: If it were not for the wheels weilded on this thing it there would be no moving it haha

Polyman2 said...

What a blast, me and the kids do the sparkler thing while Mrs Poly screams were going to burn ourselves. I actually burned a very large hole in our porch awning
after tossing a sparkler up.
Also blew the shit out of my thumb throwing an ash can when a lad.
I was obsessed with matches also-
and later in chemistry club got to make our very own smoke and fire bombs. Little terrorist that I was.
Funny post.

Steph said...

An untouched beer in the fridge?! dibs!!!! hahah :)

AM said...

mmm it sounds like you had a good time :)
lol you should move to my home country, at one stage, even bombs were legal :P

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Fireworks are legal here in WV... Lewt me know what uo want and I'll get it fer ya!


And I used to LOVE my smoker/grill!