Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy HNT

It is Thursday again and as I was standing nude in the shower looking down and was pondering what it was going to take a picture of for my next instalment. I was in deep thought as I rubber and messaged the soap onto myself. Then I dropped the soap, bent over to get it and then it hit me, I knew what to take a picture of, it was right in front of me. Well, right in front of me when I look in my full body mirror.So I let the hot water do its job and washed off all the extra soap. Turned off the water and did the windmill a few times to help get some extra water off. Toweled off and went and go my camera, after a couple of takes here is what came out:
---------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------
-------------------------------
-------------------------
---------------------
----------------
-------------
---------
----
--
-















I am about to go get all this mess of hair chopped off. After I towel dry my hair I look like some wild mad man from the looney bin. It is not long enough to do anything with and isnt short enough to do anything with either. So I have this Beatles looking hair do and I am tired of it. I love having long hair but I hate the in between times of short and long. I should have never cut it back in the day but oh well. It was a bitch to fuck with everyday any way lol.
















And for those perverted ppl out there that thought I was going to take a picture of my slong....sorry I am not about to post that lol. I am not that much of a vouyior as of yet haha.
With the idea of self love and beauty in mind here is a new.................

Moment of Zen:










10 comments:

Steph said...

Nice pics! I like your hair in the 2nd pic. Good length.

Becky said...

I freaking love the hair!!!

GERBEN said...

I love your hair in that 2nd pic. Very nice. Happy HNT!

honkeie said...

steph: Thanks, it was nice but it took an hour everyday to tame it lol.

Normie: i am going for bald now, shine and go haha

becky: haha thanks

kid: it was it was :(

the_mrs: electicity and me never mix well lol.

Amy said...

Oh thats NICE...I love the hair.

Anonymous said...

i love voyeurism!

and I LOVE THAT FREAKING PICTURE WITH THAT HAIR!!!!! that is so awesome!

honkeie said...

amy: tanks, its count down to cut off lol


VX: why am i not suprised by your love of voyeurism hahhaha

Anonymous said...

n i really thought u would be taking pics of... erm.. yeah.. lol... luckily u didnt..

AM said...

Oh so I am a pervert then lol.

I LIKE YOUR HAIR!!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »