Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Working for a living....and birthday pics

Part one: Work

Last week I had to work overtime at another location, someone called out and they asked me. And hell who am I to say no to easy money. This site basicly consist of siting in this booth and writting down in a truck log everytime one comes in or leaves. Nothing to it, it was alos a great place to study and read up on Elvis on the clock hahah. Here is my little room that I spent doing my skool work.















It was cold as Hillary Clinton's vagina that day and lucky for my my two friends here were working perfectly. I even had to turn them down a bit, my ass was starting to sweat haha.















From one job to the next we need some coffee, make it a double. And after reading that book on Elvis I soo needed that cup of mudd.















11 hours on the clock can really do wonders for your hair. I was more than ready to leave by this point, some one shoot me.















I watched the sun set on my wonderful part of NJ, doesnt the traffic and smog look lovely in front of the sun?
















One good part about this site is that when it is time to go home all you do is lock up and leave. I always hate having to wait for someone to relieve you, always late or calling out. So I locked up and head home, luckily for me I warmed up my car about 10 minutes before I left. Run from one warm place to another haha.

Part Two: Party

Now as I said yerterday it was my son's 3rd birthday. We had a little party for him at his babysitters house. Lots of cake and juice, enough to send my pancrius screaming for more punishment. And I dont care what this so called experts say but sugar does cause kids to freak out in burts of energy. No it does not cause 'hyper activity' which I believe is a disorder but it does make them hyper. I swore that his head was going to pop of from all that sugar her was injesting.

We had to hold him down to get this picture of mommy and baby.















He thought this little nose make was the funniest thing in the world. Tha babysitter told us that she thought he was going to piss himself laughing the first time he saw it.
Notice all the sugary goodness on that table and I didnt even get the cake in the picture; chocolate, with chocolate icing and m&m's. Hmmmmmmchocolate on chocolate hmmmmmmm

6 comments:

GERBEN said...

LOL,Dear God I think I may fall into a sugar coma just from the mere sight of all that sugary goodness.

Unknown said...

I just love all your family pics!!!!!!!!!1

Steph said...

Wow--- that is a lot of sugar! :)

Nick Zegarac said...

Birthday pics, too cute. Lots of fun at the truck stop, though. Oh well, it paid and you had some 'study' time out of it.

honkeie said...

kid: Its soo good to be bad at times haha

lisa: tank u and I love all your crazy stories haha

steph: ohhh yeah lots!

normie:He was wound up tighter than [insert political joke here]

the_mrs: he did and I want one too!

doug: we are all ready to come for ya.

nick: thanks and soo true lol

melly: thanks a bunch :-*

AM said...

lol Hillary Cinton's vagina?! you are bad, really bad lol.

Say hi to uncle Doug and happy b'day to kiddo!

:)