As I mentioned before I got a new camera for Christmass, an Olympus sp-350. It is a major up grade from my other one , which is an Olympus as well. But the old one only have 1.3 megapixels and this one has a wooping 8! Now mind you I have noooooooo idea what the fuck a megapixel is but the higher the number means something good, I think.
So while at work yesterday(which I did not get to leave until 9pm :X ) I was messing around with it getting used to all the newer bells and whistles. Luckily this one has very similar features as my old one, just upgraded and alot smaller. I took all kind of stupid pictures just to see how certain things worked.
1) This one was taken with the "avaiable light" setting. This is my sister in law sharon, say high Sharon! As you can see she got a camera ass well. Her's is a bit more on the professional end, which means it has features that most of us will never have any clue on what it does.
2) This was on the "Macro" setting. This one is used for up close pictures, the subject here is a wine bottle. As if you didn't know lol!
3) This is the "portrait" mode. Of course it had to be me as the subject heheehehh. Notice the facial hair, boss is away so I can play with myself a little :-X
4) This was taken using the "indoor" setting. I altered it a bit, never know who might be checking up on me lol. This was the place that had me until 9 fucking pm last night, last minute call out and I volunteered for some much needed over time.
5) This was a combonation of the "indoor" and "macro" setting. Getting fancy now hehe. Just in case you are wondering what this sex doll is doing here: she is a hair test dummy. Not a crash test dummy( by the way was the name of the band that sang the humming song.) but in a since they do similar jobs. They teach ppl how "not" to dye your hair. While crash test dummies teach ppl on how 'not' to drive. Not sure which one makes our world a better place but I think most women and metro men every where would agree the hair test dummy does make the world a prettier place.
*disclaimer- This is Rev speaking here*
And helps all the blondies look smarter............ooooooooooo I am just kidding! Thats mean I know but I had to say it lol. You know I love you Blondie!