Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

True Friends are not sissies :D

Are you tired of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound good,but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a series ofpromises that really speaks to true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry bitch or bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - Stay the hell away from me until you are well again.Don't give it to me!8. When you fall! - I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.

This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why? You may ask. Because you are my friend. Remember: A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move a body.Let me know if I ever need to bring a shovel.

I got this off of Desi's blog and had to share...its sooo me lol. Thanks Desi! Hope all went well with the Dr.

9 comments:

Becky said...

lol, so true!

Desiree said...

haha coolness ur welkies lol that is the best oath ever btw :D

Anonymous said...

I'm the same way... and my friends know that's how I do things... Especially the smart friends... Diane knows me too well!

Lo Lo Lova said...

I like the saying that a good friend will bail you out of jail, but a great friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn that was fun." Of course, I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea.

Katie said...

lol i love the list

Lindsey said...

I absolutely LOVE that!!!! It was awesome and fits my life so perfectly.

Danielle said...

NOW I NEED A FRIEND LIKE THAT!!! LOL!!!

honkeie said...

I sooo need a friend like that to,,,hell I need a friend period lol! With work and family its hard to have friends(heheheh is said HARD hehehehe).

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »