Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Flickr

If you wish to get a better look at what I call my life through my camera take a trip to my flickr. It is over there to your left, ,,,no your other left, Now look down, a little farther, now click away to see my world through the lens of a digital camera I carry every where. I hope more ppl will post pics too...I love photos :-D.

1 comment:

Becky said...

I copied your terror alert! I love Aqua Team Hunger Force they fucking rock!