Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

I had to do a little shoppin yesterday so here I was in the "Buy in Bulk" store. We have B.J.'s( to bad they dont sell bj's) and Costco Wholesalers, today I was at Costco's. I can not figure why someone would buy bulk in somethings. Like who the hell needs enormous amouts of hemroid cream at one time. Your ass would be in bliss for 10 years if one were to buy this. This is a wonderous place where in the inner junk food monster goes insane. I want 15lbs of cool ranch Doritos and a bucket of chesse balls, and let us not for get the case of Pepsi to chase it down. To bad they dont sell beer and booze, I might have to wheeled to drunk tank on a weekly basis. Does anyone know if they sell beer at these places in other states, I know in some sothern states you can buy food and liquor all in the same store.
FOOD LIST:
  1. Bananas
  2. Cereal
  3. Cheese
  4. Diapers
  5. Toliet paper
  6. Meat
  7. Bread
  8. BEER
  9. WHISKEY
  10. Tonic water
  11. Junk Food
  12. KY :-D
  13. Hair Jell

But I dont live there so I am stuck going to 2 stores. And yes I am all for buying sex lub in bulk.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great.. think about the yeast infection cream... who needs that in bulk too? I don't have room for more than a 12 pack of toilet paper in my closet. Let alone a pallet of doritos!

honkeie said...

I would love to buy a pallet of Doritos and fill my pool with them and eat my way out lol

Shari said...

I don't get the huge jugs of mayonaise either. Mayo is nasty!!

honkeie said...

I am an all american white guy and I love mayo! But now that I read labels I only buy the healty mayo, damn my eyes. Sometimes I wish I could not read lol.

Melanie was here said...

Having experienced ass burn myself, a vat of Preparation H would be lovely to sit in every now and again!

honkeie said...

I know that feeling alll to well!