Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

College sux

Well yesterday was my fisrt day back into college. And again I am saddened by what these ppl do to us. It was a room with 26 desk and by the time the class started we had 32 ppl in this small flourecent lit room. More ppl means more money, they sure got there monies worth here. They did not even have to spend the money on desk for these late slobs, heres a clue-get there early.
Here is the book that was a complete rip off--$89.00



(Notice the 3 hole punch on the cover)










Now, see those hole......It was not even a fucking book! It was a bunch of loose pages that had to be put in a binder. Which it did not come with, fucked again. There is no comparison to the ass raping one gets when they go to college. Even car dealers are not this nasty about it, at least they give you kiss afterwards. So now the regular college retard would go and buy a college binder to put there book into it. But not this retatard, I took one of the many I have at work that were not being used. I will put it back when I am done so it is not stealing.














I just want to say it one more time.....college sux! It is not about higher education, its more like higher pay checks for those on top. They charge you for everything and get back sooo little. A degree that for the most part has taught you absolutely nothing about what you went in for.(with a few exceptions) My degree does not need anything, hell I am already working in the field but I need that damn rolled paper with a red ribbon to move up that ladder. It is not like I need to know how to sew up ppl or anything, my job is rather simple to someone who knows and understands the comic strip Dilbert. I am an expert at what I do and excel at everything put before me. All of what I have learned and know did not come from a $400 class with book going $100 a pop. But yet the ppl on the top have the degrees so if we want to join them we all have to join thier party--The Degree In Hand and Bankrupcy In The Other--Party.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. That sucks.. I didn't finish college at all. I quit after 10 weeks because I had some issues to work out. I never went back. I have a good job and they will pay for me to go back if I choose to. now, they won't hire people with out a degree here, so I got lucky...

honkeie said...

That is basiclly my story as well. I started in 1994 but left soon after. I got lucky in my job ass well, if I were to try and get this job now without a degree I would be laughed right out of the office. But I am back for my second year and on my way again to that little degree thingie.

Becky said...

That book is ghettotastic!

honkeie said...

Would not have minded it looking like that if it was free!

Jenn Doll said...

Jeez! They rape you at this "college" place. Maybe that's why I never went. BOO! I plan on going back soon. Commence the ass raping, college.

Danielle said...

honestly id rather be in college then working 55 hours in corporate america like i do!!! enjoy the experience for me! lol

Danielle said...

i keep forgetting to add you, gonna add you now to my list of blogs.