Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Site meter

The more I play with blogspot the more I feel like a total geek, but oh well. I have started myspace as well but I am finding it to be a little gay. I much prefer it here among the blogging community I know. The only thing I use myspace for is looking for old friends from high school, of which I have found several lol.
I finally figured out how to get my site meter to show on my page with out asking a geek of higher power. I was getting close to doing that but I (me and only me) figured it out whoooohooo go me! I am in no way a real tech geek and all I know I have stumbled into and figured out by trial and error. Usually error, like my first week at blogging. I some how lost all the pics on my site and had to go back and erase alot of non-existing pictures. I am not sure what caused it but it probably had something to do with me messing with the template. I now know better, what to touch and what not to touch. I still have no idea what half of that crap on the template is but I do know how and what I can alter. All the <'s and >'s it looks like a mess to the untrained eye, which mine are not, all kinda scary too lol. The meter on the bottom will now let me know how kewl I really am , well at least in my mind I am kewl. HeHeHeHe. So pardon me as I jump up and down like a wetodd and get smacked in the face by my polyester clip on tie :-D. I will post more later, I am going to be at work until 11:00 tonight so today might be a real heavy posting day or rambling B.S. =So this is my apology in advace. :-X

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» »