Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Wednesday slump......

I am in bit of a slump today, work is busy as hell and nothing really happened in the past 24 hours. One day of bordem really kills me haha. I have to read and study for skool so this will be a crappy post, so I wont keep you waiting. Here are a few pics to keep you entertained while I learn about Elvis and the time line of the printed word in civilization.

1) One of the few celeberties I would bang lol!




















2) Is it me or does she look better fat ;-)














3) After seeing cherry's post with hot man love I might have to have a bowl ewwwwwww!
**warning** her post has man lovin in it.




















4) Really old pic of at a club in black light















5) This was some kinda teeshirt generator that makes up a jumble of words found on your blog. I have lost the link to it sorry, but this is what came out when I put my blog into the word generator. Guess what the first word is ..........hahahahahahaahahahaha.......
















Peace out MoFo's

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fat is Politically Incorrect! Lets call her fluffy!

honkeie said...

the_mrs: I did but from the look of those hearts looks like u didnt

lisa: I love that word-fluufy lol. I love fluffy women haha

Doug: Hey doug u want me to bring a bottle of 151 with me .....1 51!
Hurry home man hurry home we all miss ya!

Danielle said...

hey honk!!!!!1
mariah carey got fat~!

Hammy said...

Ha. We used to call it "Chicken doodle soup" when I was a lad so cock soup isn't as silly as it sounds. You do have to think about it though.

honkeie said...

Well thats good jennay :-)

AM said...

Oh you post too much, I need to come back here tomorrow!
Take it easy will ya?! why don't you do like me, one post a week haha :P

George Larson said...

She looks traditionally stupid and obnoxious. Just in a bigger way.

David Stehle said...

"Is it me or does she look better fat ;-)"

Ha-ha. It's just you. Of course I don't care for the thin or chubby Mariah. She gets on my nerves.