Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Happy HNT

Another post of my scars that map out my body. This one is realllyy old, I gave myself this one to myself when I was about 9 or 10. The story behind it is rather funny and gross, you have been warned.

The location:
upper front part of my thigh, it is exactly where your palm would touch if you were standing and place your hand on the top of your leg.

The story:
I was about 9 or 10 and staying with my little brother and his father in Alabama, I still thought he was my dad as well....long family secret that came out when I was about 11 but that is another story for another time.....We were staying in his trailer that was up a little hill from his sisters house. Now when I say they had land back then, I mean they had LAND! From the house to the street had to be at least 50 yards and the back yard was nothing but woods as far as the eye could see. I have since heard they tore it all down for condos, sad.
But any way, to get to the faux fathers trailer you had to go up a long flight of stairs made out of cinder blocks. Yes we were as redneck hillbilly as one could be and I loved it, and still do. It was myself, my brother, his aunt and a cousin; they were all younger than me so I got to pick on them all the time mauahahahahhahahaha.
One of the many crazy wild childhood things we like to do was have sword fights using those old fashion white curtain rods, the ones the slide in and out of each other. They came apart in two almost perfectly match pairs and they kinda looked like white swords. Well....one day it started raining really hard and I was still up at the trailer and everyone else was down the cider block hill in the house. I grabbed our'swords' and ran down the stairs, I had a sword in each hand and was run like the wind. I was pumping my arms so fast that I was not suprised at what I saw, I had jammed the curtain rod into my leg, I was stuck like a pig. It was raining really hard like I said and the rain was cold as a witch's vagina. That is probably the reason it did not hurt and I did not see too much blood when I finally pulled it out. It took me a few minutes to get it out, it was really stuck in dar! Once I got it out I saw this huge whole in my leg and I swear I saw the meat! Now most ppl would think to go tell a grown up to make the boo-boo better but at that moment I heard some say we were going swimmming. This confused me because we didnt have a pool and the nearest pool was milessss away. But what we had was an all natural pool, the front yard was huge and had a risen drive way and on the other side was a large hill. This made a kind of 'bowl' in the front yard. With all the rain that was falling a flash flood had hit the hillbillies and we now had a swimmin pool.
With that we all ran to the front yard and jumped in the brownest pool of water u have ever seen. The adults had enough sense to tell us to stay away any ants we see because in AL fire ants are everywhere. When it floods they make a floating ant island out of themselves and latch on to anything they come in contact with. And believe me you do not want a swarm of fire ant on you at any point of your life.
So here I am with a huge open wound swimming in a gigantic mudd puddle and have the time of my life. I never did tell anyone I had my boo-boo and this is what became of it:


Memories that will last a life time :-D

10 comments:

GERBEN said...

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH! Oh the pain!

Happy HNT!

OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH!!

Becky said...

Only real men have scars!

honkeie said...

the_mrs: no no no west nile was invented then lol

Kidd: sounds like someone has a boo-boo lol

becky: thats right!

honkeie said...

thank shannon =D

AM said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, those scars stories are so ewwwwwwwwk, you should have a book so many you have and so good you tell the story of each one.
Think about it: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, etc. lol.

PS: I am so behind in reading your posts, you post too many, just take it easy on me!

Sonya said...

Ouch!

I love the icon.

Angela said...

Sexy!! but one heck of a way to get a battle wound. A curtain rod attack ;-) HHNT

morbid misanthrope said...

Scars are almost as cool as ninjas... Scars you got from ninja attacks: the coolest thing ever.

honkeie said...

am_pm: I do have a few but not enough to make a book. But then again I am only 29 and I have time to collect more lol. And I will go easy hahaha

sonya: Thanks I love that perverted purple dinosaur haha

kaliblue: It was such an attack it left me terrified of curtains lol.

morbid: If I ever meet a real ninja I will ask him to attack me just so I can have a scar lol

Lil Bit said...

Eeeeks! ouchy! *wincing*

ok, so I'm 2 WEEEEEEEEKS behind repayin' your visit to me for HNT (and like you, I'm not playing this week either)... but... well, whatever. LOL

HHNT! =)