Its Firday bitchs and I am sooooo done with this week. It has been busy one with all kinds of suprises, the biggest one is that my wife is now legal. Now get your minds out of the gutter, mind you mine was there right along with u hehe, she is now an American citizen...You Go Sweet Peas!
The funny thing is if I had to take the test she took I would have failed.
Lets see how well you know your country:
1) Name all the original 13 colonies
2)Who is your senator?
3) What do the stars on the flag stand for, how many stripes are there and what do they represent?
4) What are the first 10 amendments to the constitution called?
5) Why do we celebrate the 4th of July ?
Lets see if anyone can get them, if you get stumped let me know and I will ask my wfie. There were alot more but I do not feel like getting into it, mainly becaus I myself didnt know them lol.
In other new I had to take my car to the shop on Tuesday because the "check engine" light popped on. I am a very paranoid person when it comes to cars and that light. Everytime that damn light comes on my car dies and I am left in the middle of nowheres-ville. But it turns out to be a simple problem, exspensive, but simple. Some kinda O2 sensor that went bad, the car can still run so I am driving with this ligth on until the part comes in. Oh well, shit happens.
Its Friday, as I said, so lets see what I found in the funny file for Firday Funnies:
1) Wow how did they get pictures of my childhood on line?
2) In total agreement with this one.
3) I would give him money.
4) Why does the truth hurt so much?
5) Why digital cameras were invented.......
6) I knew it, they dont even know!
7) I want someone to come up with a good caption here, I will share mine:
-14 beers $56
-Hotel room by the beach $85(for 4 hours)
-Flowers for the hot woman u just met $10
-Having your friends take an after sex picture of you and the 'woman' u met priceless!
Hope everyone has a fun weekend, take lots of pictures and remeber to share them on your blog----I do :-*