Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, February 17, 2006

ITSSSSS FRIDAY!

Its Firday bitchs and I am sooooo done with this week. It has been busy one with all kinds of suprises, the biggest one is that my wife is now legal. Now get your minds out of the gutter, mind you mine was there right along with u hehe, she is now an American citizen...You Go Sweet Peas!
The funny thing is if I had to take the test she took I would have failed.
Lets see how well you know your country:

1) Name all the original 13 colonies

2)Who is your senator?

3) What do the stars on the flag stand for, how many stripes are there and what do they represent?

4) What are the first 10 amendments to the constitution called?

5) Why do we celebrate the 4th of July ?

Lets see if anyone can get them, if you get stumped let me know and I will ask my wfie. There were alot more but I do not feel like getting into it, mainly becaus I myself didnt know them lol.
In other new I had to take my car to the shop on Tuesday because the "check engine" light popped on. I am a very paranoid person when it comes to cars and that light. Everytime that damn light comes on my car dies and I am left in the middle of nowheres-ville. But it turns out to be a simple problem, exspensive, but simple. Some kinda O2 sensor that went bad, the car can still run so I am driving with this ligth on until the part comes in. Oh well, shit happens.

Its Friday, as I said, so lets see what I found in the funny file for Firday Funnies:


1) Wow how did they get pictures of my childhood on line?




















2) In total agreement with this one.











3) I would give him money.


















4) Why does the truth hurt so much?

















5) Why digital cameras were invented.......




















6) I knew it, they dont even know!




















7) I want someone to come up with a good caption here, I will share mine:

-14 beers $56
-Hotel room by the beach $85(for 4 hours)
-Flowers for the hot woman u just met $10
-Having your friends take an after sex picture of you and the 'woman' u met priceless!




















Hope everyone has a fun weekend, take lots of pictures and remeber to share them on your blog----I do :-*

10 comments:

Becky said...

I'm gonna try to take the test here.... And I won't even cheat.

1. Virginia, maine, delaware, connecticut, new york, new jersey, north carolina, south carolina, florida, georgia, pennsylvania, ohio, and ....... maybe tennessee (I know i got some of those wrong)

2. lmao, i don't know shows how much i follow politics

3. stars stand for the states and the stripes stand for the 13 original colonies

4. the bill of rights

5. it's our independance day as our own country, celebrated after july 4, 1776 when the declaration of independance was signed after the revolutionary war. Was that after the war....

Tell me how many I got right.

honkeie said...

normie: I love chickens lol

becky: I think Tenn wasnt one of them but u did better than me lol. And besides #2 all is good haha

the_mrs: we wont kick u out, u are to cutie to be kicked out. I know a few ugly ppl that need to be kicked out before they reproduce and make more of them! haha

Lo Lo Lova said...

It is so sad that I don't know the answers to all of these questions off the top of my head. But hey - only in America!

Love the Mullett Bikini... Good stuff :)

honkeie said...

lolo: tits ok we all have those days lol

Anonymous said...

wow i only know a couple of those answers!

HAHAHA! all of those are hilarious...but that chicken thing is really awesome!

have a good weekend!!!!!!!!! i'm going to sleep.

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

1) Massechusettes, Rhode Island, Conneticut, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Deleware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia.

2) Sen. Robert C. Byrd

3) White Stars on a blue field stand for the states, the 13 red and white stripes stand for the 13 original colonies

4) The Bill of Rights

5) July 4th, 1776 is the day that representatives from all 13 colonies ratified the Declaration of Independence.

(Becky) The Revolutionary War wasn't over until 1789...

:)

Anonymous said...

congrats for your wifey! :)

honkeie said...

shannon: i am not tired of looking at u yet lol!

vx: its saturday and I am sooo drunk how about u?

doug: cannt wait till u get home, drink and workout buddies are always needed!


tom: tooo funny lol

honkeie said...

tanks ka :-*

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

i don't know much, but i know I have two senators.... their names however are irrelevent, so I'll just cal them thing 1 and thing 2!

I aced number 3, 4 and 5 right though.

Seriously though, congrats to your wife on her citizenship... now vote democrat and Legalize It!