Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday but its more like Monday

Not much going on for me but lets see what I can drum up and hope to find something interesting.

In Berlin a man was arrested after he went to the cops to try and get his money back from a dealer who burned him on 200 grams of what is called "yardie" here in Jersey. It is basiclly maryJane with more grass clipping than wacky tobaccie. Needless to say they arrested the man and sent him to stoopid prison. Man I love stoopid news lol.

Its sad that I have to go to yahoo to look for funnies. Last night I finally went to look at myspace and see if anyone sent me anything. If you want to see mygaymyspace take a look. I might try it again, I got a message from an old friend and from Jenn-naay. I added Jenn-nnay to my buddy list, I only have about 4 as of now and I might add more if myspace stays up an running this time. But I am off to bed and hope to have a better blog tommorow.

Here is another instalment of your Momment of ZEN:

Mr. Olympia 2199


6 comments:

honkeie said...

LOL. Shannon if that was a real picture i think he would have toppled over lol. He looks like a super hero from the comics.

Shari said...

Ok, if that picture is real, that is the nastiest thing I have ever seen.

THanks a lot, Honkeie, my sex drive has completely diminished!!! :(

GERBEN said...

Dude, I watched “the guy whose arms exploded” on Discovery channel the other night! That was so sick! Yuck!!


Oh, and happy Tuesday! *wink*

Danielle said...

ewwwwwwwww that pic is gross!!! i posted some pics on my blog...

honkeie said...

cherry: its not real...put it back in drive lol

normie: I can get worse muahahaha

kidd: I missed that one, why did his arm exsplode?

D: I am on my way!

the_mrs: Most women dont like overly muscled men. But thats ok most men have no clue what women like any how lol

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work http://www.flowers-3.info/Jcpenneyonlinebillpay.html online bill pay g e money bank Free 1040 tax forms pay home depot bill on line Contact eczema dermatitis Black girls wearing booty shorts ca salvage bill of sale online form pay bill online gateway credit card Mcse mcsa Replace dell optiplex gx50 hard drive Mortgage finance options Latin kings + isaac almanzar Farm insurance rated Valtrex prices Freemason's first degree ritul Jamestowne woodworks shelves clearwater pay bill Allwebco website templates Stopping klonopin