Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

No more blogging from work......

Its Sunday and I am doing my Monday post from home. I have yet to get in any trouble for blogging from work and I think I better keep ahead of the game here. I am going to work on my post through out the day and when I go home I will post it there. It might effect the number of blogs I read but its better than being anohter person added to the list of ppl fired for abusing company time. Hell Mayor Bloomberg fired someone on his board for palying solitare, fuck me! Remind me not to apply for a job in his office lol. I am sure he would look down on masterbating on compay time as well hehe.
But lets see what I did this weekend.....
-Friday went to the gym and drank beer, lets see how much 6 16oz cans....96oz in total.
- Saturday I picked up the oldest son from baby momma and went home. Didnt really do much it was way toooo cold to go out. So we stayed in and drank again. I had three 8oz cans (24 oz) and about 3 or 4 scotch chasers. I was very toasted this night lol.
-Sunday it was still to fucking cold to really do anything but we did have breakfast at the Tropicana diner. We took naps, ate(mom in law made a bangin stuffed chicken), napped again, did some laundry and stayed sober.
To re cap the total amout here.....120 oz of beer and I have no idea how many oz of scotch but it was enough haha. Man I love beer hmmmmm, I think I will go have one more before the night is up haha.

Here are some pictures of little man and the wife unit finger painting. It was Saturday night when the the wife unit decided to open up the finger paints we got at Target. The box said non-toxic so it was ok for him to lick the paint. Now I am curious about 2 things 1) Do the different colors have different taste? And 2) Were the finger paints I used as a kid non-toxic?

"Look dad, I am number one!"















Seems a little pointless huh lol.

















The colors man its the colors














And the finished product of a future starving artist who will not sell one painting until he has died a sad death. And then and only then will they go for millions.





I hope everyone had a good weekend and dont blog from work they might kill you. Peace!

10 comments:

Carie said...

I loved when Ash was young and did the finger painting :o) it was so much fun lol...

honkeie said...

carie: u should take it up again, its still fun!

the_mrs: A mess is worth all the pain in the world to see them laughing.

vx: they have adult body finger paints now whoooohooo!

Anonymous said...

haha finger painting rocks!!!!!! i love those pictures! i used to frame my boy's work and put it on the wall.

Sonya said...

Smart. I'm always worried I'm going to get in trouble for blogging at work.

GERBEN said...

LOL, the one thing I have not been brave enough to try with the little ones yet. Maybe someday I’ll stop being a whiny butt and show my children the joy that is finger paints! Maybe.

honkeie said...

sonya: got to be carefull...

kidd: go run in the mudd with your kidds :-D

doug: that was soo true and funny. They could always put u in the ass sex tank lol

Blondie... said...

Jimmy actually is horrified of fingerpaints. *sigh* My little weirdo. lol

Steph said...

I wish I had the willpower to stop blogging at work! : )

Looks like the little man had fun with the paints! :)

AM said...

lol 120 oz of beer?
My question for you: how many times did you go to the bathroom ha! now that should get you thinking :P

honkeie said...

more than I can remeber hahahah