Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Down blogger = irritated phil

I was trying to post yesterday but for some reason the blog was giving me hell so I had to put my weekend recap of until today.

Friday:
Not much happened here but the evil one AKA Mr. Nonos decided he was going to paint his grandmothers night stand with this stinky lotion. Now when I say 'stinky' I mean perfume lotion that can be smelled miles away for days and days with only one drop. Now look at this picture and imagine the odor-














Now I dont think anyone told her and her sense of smell isnt what it once was so I think she is still clueless to this fact. It took allot of paper towels to get this mess cleaned up, and it didnt stop there. It was on the walls, the bed and all over the baby. He smelled like a cheap hooker after a long night on the town.

Saturday:
We went to the new AppleBee's they just opened up on rt22 in Springfield. It is closer than the one in Linden and , so far, has better service than the one in Union.















-You can see my mother in laws white hat in the reflection here lol. -

Here is the scene as I make my entrance with my family. It was amazing how everyone stopped eating to greet us as we graced the room. I was so touched by the warm welcome I had to hold the menu infront of me to hide my erection.















Here we have the wife unit calming Captin Distructo with a little game of 'You blow then I blow' I have my own version of that game but we wont go there at this moment. He always looks so calm in these pictures one would believe he is a normal placid child. But never take anything at face value and dont let these pictures fool you. He is the screaming kid you do not want to be seated next to at any resturant.















::Insert Singing Choir Here::
Moment of Zen people , Moment of Zen!
















On your mark,,get set,,,, GO! Allan on the left and Devon on the right in the 'Icecream Headace Race' As in the movie 'Spaceballs'---Suck Suck Suck Suck!















It was Allan's birthday so the wife unit had the clapping monkeies come over and sing the most abominable version of happy birfday one could ever think of. They should hire ppl just for that job alone and leave the tone def waiters and waitresses to attending to their tables.

It is shocking that something this damn cutie could be such a misfit.........















But then again we should hae seen it coming!















Sunday:
We went out shopping for furniture and other baby like things on Sunday. Here I am looking in the mirror of some over priced bedroom set. Notice the glasses, I look sexy in glasses ohhhh right!















Here I caught the wife trying to run away from the sales men in Crub/Teen city. Evil creatures salesmen they are.
















We stopped at Babys R Us and take a look at what I found..... I love truth in advertising.
















I have been trying to post this for 2 days now. Thanks for all of the concern to my were abouts and general well being. I am doing good, besides the fact I am rather steamed about the blog messing with me. This post is not up to what I wanted it to be but at least I finally have it out. I am hoping for a better day tommorow....we shall see.
p.s.-I did not re-read my post so sorry about all the grammatical mistakes and misspellings. I will try later to fix it.......naaaa fuckit I will leave it as is lol!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Honk!!! I was wondering where the hell you were!!!

Ok, this comment of yours has me laughing my ass off:

"It was on the walls, the bed and all over the baby. He smelled like a cheap hooker after a long night on the town."

That is too funny!! Glad you got it cleaned up, though.

I love Applebees. They have the best brownie for desesrt. Yum. That's how I judge restaurants. :D

Hey, does your wife know you post pics of her? Does she see your blog ever? Hubby knows I have a blog, but he's only seen it once. And he is OK with me putting a few pics of him on there, he just doesn't want a lot. Just curious how your wife feels.

David Stehle said...

Hmm, you have lotion handy on your Grandmother's bed nightstand huh?