Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy HNT!

Well I have done it, I have started Myspacing again. I have even employeed my sister in law to help me with changing my back ground and other things. It is allot more confusing than blog spot. Blog spot has to be the easiest site to use and learn html from. I use the information I have learned here at blog spot and applied it to myspace. Here take a look at my new one and let me know what u think......HonkeieOnMyspace....
Now for HNT I have the "myspace angles" that all the 'hot' ppl put on their profile. It's funny, every one of the profiles I have been to have the same kinda web cam shoots of them in the same poses. The 'hot' chicks have the push-up bra and pouty face, the 'notsohot' chics have the side of the face with the edges blurred and the hair combed over and the down right 'ugly' chicks have the out of focus faraway shots. I dont mind the ppl with tons of pictures but come on, add some variety to the places, poses, and outfits. Everyone has that one good look and that one bangin outfit but dont flood your myspcae with 50 pictures of yourself like this. Use some of those at the beach, at the club, in school, and one just one at your computer web cam pic. If you think you are hot show it and also show us you have some brains and use the 'outside' setting on your camera and go nuts in the wild blue! And sorry girls but any one can do the 'my but in panties' shot and look semi hot. As long as your butt isnt the size of a full grown watermellon, but then again I love big bottomed women and would totaly love it haha.
Here I go at getting some of my own 'myspace angles'-----

1) Side angle showing my playfull side. Repect the side burns!
















2) Bottom up angle so I look like a monkey.















3) Feeling blue face......looks more like feeling like a horse.....man my face looks long as hell in this picture lol.















4) What i call the "Thinker" pose. I look deep in thought or sleeping with my eyes open again.















Just in case you are wondering I have not put these pictures on myspace because its just gay. I have some pictures on there, and will probably put more soon. Happy HNT every lets see your best myspce look!

Here is your Moment of Zen: (and why not to myspace your beach pics)


14 comments:

AM said...

4? haha yeah it looks more like you're sleeping with your eyes opened AGAIN :P

Don't post the good stuff on 'your space' ... I cannot access it from the UAE :(

Becky said...

I'm a myspacer too! It's so damn addictive, I sent you a friend request! ;-)

honkeie said...

am_pm: dont worry all u see here is amout the same on my space, and besides the blog on myspcae is still gay lol.

becky: I will look when I get home, I cannt get myspace from work :-P

honkeie said...

the_mrs: I am 29 until july 9th and why not!!!!!! I make good friend material hahahahaahahaha, just dont give me booze lol

Anonymous said...

that beach pic is so hawt.

I added you on myspace :)

GERBEN said...

Oh that guy and his bling make me feel all hot and sweatie! Yeah baby YEAH!!

Happy HNT!

honkeie said...

kristin: I will be there later to add u...And that dude on the beach thinks he is sexy so that must make it true lol

Kidd: I bet man sweaters make u all hot and bothered lol

normie: Zen is a must with me, Zen makes us all smile and sigh in relief that there are ppl out there more messed up than we are lol

Anonymous said...

hahaha! i love your myspace picture angle assessment! nice hnt pictures. sideburns are hot!

David Stehle said...

What about those Glamour shot poses from the 80s? You know the ones where they had people lean forward, lightly touching their chin with their hand and looking off into the distance - similar to a "thinking pose".

It was always very cheesy with some half blurred neo-styled backdrop and of course...big hair! Lots of it! Whoever thought those shots were sexy must of been high.

honkeie said...

vx: sideburns rock!

diamon: u are soooo right I forgot about those but have seen sooo many of them. this also coming from a time when the mullet was an exceptable hair style lol.

Lo Lo Lova said...

Wow, you look so different in that last picture. Must be the lighting... :)

I'm not even supposed to be here today said...

You're cute! How are you ever going to manage blogging and myspacing?

I hate myspace. It a great place to read bad poetry though!

honkeie said...

lolo: Yes i agree :-)

lolita: I cannt stop...its an addiction lol.

rachael: Yes everyone on myspce thinks they are fucking poets lol. Just because you can ryhm like dr. suess(sp) doesnt make u a poet lol.

Hoochie Mama said...

Happy HNT!

Kinda strange, but I've never checked out Myspace...