Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, August 03, 2007

TiTs Friday!

I am doing a drive by post here due to all the things these boobs have me doing here. So I will keep it short, sweet and full of teet!
Yes I am doing a fast TiTs FrIdAy post, I am horny and I like breast!

1) Cars and bonkers, too manly for some just right for others.




2) But sometimes too big is just too big!


3) What were we saying about fake boobs?



4) I love self shot myspace titty pics.



5) Yup!



6) Looks like someone has something home-grown to show here



7) If only her mommie knew what she was up to on photobucket!




Have a great Friday people. Nothing really planned as of yet. The weather looks nice so hopefully it can involve something out side.

4 comments:

Bare said...

It's been awhile since I've been by-- and I should've know it was Tits Friday *L*

Hope your summer has been a good one!

morbid misanthrope said...

It takes real dedication to find and post all of these pictures. You're truly dedicated to your craft.

Jenny! said...

You are the tit addict! You want a picture of mine?

honkeie said...

miss: Welcum back, cum back soon ;)

morbid: I am and I spend alot of time in researching it ass well.

jenny: HELL YESSS! You can include other parts as well haha.