Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Tits Hump Day


Happy Hump Day people! 410 yards of humping, my kinda road haha.
All is well in the land of Honkeie, to continue the rant from yesterday I did wash the car. It was dirtier than a 5 dollar whore in Elizabeth with no teeth. Did some laundry and cleaning, not too much on the cleaning though lol. I helped the little woman with dinner, we had these potato thingies. I dont know how to spell it...progues, some polish thing I think. My wife loves these things, but she only likes the ones I make hehe. I can cook a few things but this is the one thing I intoduced her to that she really likes.(Other than grilled chesse lol) I bought them one day with the intent to suprise her with me cooking, not knowing if she would like them, just the fact I cooked was going to floor her. But to my suprise she loved it. And still ask for me to cook them now and again. We always have some in the frig, they are quick, easy and good. The way all food and women should be hahahahahahahaha. But the draw back here is that the better I get in the kitchen the more I have to do it; Like I now know how to make chiken soup from scratch. Which means I will get the doodie of making it from time to time. And there is no playing stoopid here to get out of it. But I have made a few funny mistakes in the land of the kitchen, like the time I melted a jug that had about 2 cups of oil in it or the time I turned on the wrong burner and burnt a whole pot of soup. I tend to turn on the wrong burner alot, even though I checked it twice before doing it. I am just that retarded sometimes. I am handy in the kitchen but by no means am i a cheif wonder man. I am getting better at it and will someday be much better but till then I will be the one cutting, pealing, getting and washing in the background.
I am trying to finish this post before 4pm because that is when blogger is going down for a scheduled outage....whatever. But I will be here until 11pm tonight sooooo I will be trolling blogs late into the night. I hope this outage wont last long. I have another 8 hours to get through damn it. But before I go I want to share something I found on the internet that I thought was funny:

Which one are U? All I am going to say here is I feel pot is as dangerous as beer, if not less. How many ppl do u know that drank themselves to death or end up in the ER with alcohol poising? Verse: How many ppl have u ever heard of going to the ER because they smoked too much? And from an under 21 year old point of view, which one is easier to get ..weed or beer?

But that is another whole rant in itself and I dont have the time to get into it. I also know lots of ppl dont feel me on this one. (But as of now it is still illegal so hands off it, just remeber beer was once in the same boat)This is a topic like guns, religion and the war where everyone has hard set opions. And as I have said it before...........assholes are like opions everyone has one. I feel very strongly on somethings and wishy washy on others, here I feel very opionated! It goes into a government control rant and since I am not much of a revolutionary person or an anti-istablishment punk rocker I wont go there just yet. But if we ever have a tax revolt I will be in the front line with my 10-40 in one hand and a lighter in the other lol.

Have a good and Happy Hump Day yall, dont take it to seriously and if u are feeling a little to stressed go out and masterbate. You will feel better !

5 comments:

Cinderella said...

I already did! lol

honkeie said...

cinderlla: I am about to join u in that one in the corpurate bathroom haha.

GERBEN said...

LOL, happy HNT honkeie!

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
»

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info the hirstory of shears puyallup wa sales tax Saunas massage erotique paris Evista side effects lilly