This morning we took the doctors advice and had maritals, which is always a great thing-Its better than coffee in my book. But this mornings ugly bump had a purpose, get the baby out. The doctor said that there is some of the same properties in semen that is found in the drugs they use to induce labor. Mind you that what they use is bacilly horse tranqulilzors! And I kid u not, well that is what the wife unit was told by her doctor. And if that is true does that mean I can knock a horse out by busting a nutt in it.....that is such a nasty thought I think I will keep thinking about because I am just that nasty hahaha.
Now for something completely different: Doug is up for a week from the Navy! At the moment he is sleeping...all that navy poon and navy drinking can really do a man in haha. Unfortunatley I cannt go drinking with him, I have to stay sober until we have the new mouth to feed out in the open. Once that event unfolds itself I will be in the clear as far as booze in the body goes but till then i will be on the dry wagon looking for the nearest and softest place to jump off.
Its Firday and it has been while since I did a 'Friday Funny' so let me break back into it with this Friday dedicated to a body part that has everyones attention....'ASS!'
1) Why not to sleep naked....I do but for now on I will keep my new boxers near by.
2) I have heard of team work but that has got to be the shittiest job in this sport.
3) I love club sluts, if it were not for low self esteem and lack of daddies love we would not have girls like this....nor would Girls Gone Wild have ever come to light. What a loss that would be!
4) I am not sure what happened here but I have had a few skating moment like this. But my ass is alot smaller and has more hair haha.
5) I am always on the look out for picture oppurtunites like this but I never find them myslef.
6) The 'hole' reason to be a doctor.
I hope yall got a giggle out of my newest Firday Funny, have a great holiday weekend. I will be at work on Monday if we do not go into labor sometime today. Have a good one!