Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Things you will never hear me say:

(PS...there are a few more adult pics in this post, thanks to Normie's influence)

I have seen this on a few blogs in the past few days and I thought it would be fun to steal the idea. I have no idea who thought of it first and since they did not put there name on it, we can all use it like a 2 dollar whore.


Things You Will Never Hear Me Say:
  • I dont like beer.
  • Women are nasty and icky.
  • Choclate should not be eaten for breakfast, lunch and diner.
  • No thanks I am full
  • Real men dont masterbate
  • I will try anything once
  • I cannt accept a free drink
  • Buffets are the worst places to eat
  • I have never riden a horse
  • Motorcycles are for pussies
  • We should not nuke Iraq
  • We need to get rid of all guns and replace them with flowers
  • I dont eat meat
  • I am fabulous thanks for asking-with a lisp-
  • 80's music sucks
  • I am happy with the body I have
  • Pizza is gross
  • Last but not least: Sex, who needs that?

Now Normie said something that got me thinking on my last post. I am all for breast but I am really a feet, leg and butt kinda guy. One of my first skin mags as a preteen male was 'Leg Show' the next was 'Ass Man' and then 'Voluptious' That about covers what I love in a woman, nice feet in a pair of thigh highs, round bootie and a curvy body. I have been called a chubby chaser and boy do I lovem round. Here let me show u some more pics of what I like, and it will add to the Happy Hump Day theme most ppl use on this day lol:

I found this chic on photobucket so she isnt just some internet flooshy. She is real and a real freak to boot.

Same woman......if you are interested in looking her up at photobucket her name is sjames8



I am going to stop with these pics for a hot second because I am about to pop here at my desk and it isnt helping my condition. Lack-o-nookie.

But have a good one people and have a happy Hump Day, I am working a double tonight so I might post more today. I will be back in at 11pm tonight and will not be going home until 3 pm tommorrow.

The baby and mommy are doing great and little man is doing good as well. He is acting up a little bit more than usual but I can deal with that, better than reverting back to diapers and stilling the babies binkies.

I CANNT HELP MYSELF----------this is the last one I promise......

5 comments:

Becky said...

Ahhh yes, no booty for you for quite a while, a few more weeks... 80's music fucking rocks, so does early 90's though! One thing I will never say is: I don't think we should nuke (insert anyone or anyting)

morbid misanthrope said...

Great list. I agree with nearly all of it. I don't care for chocolate, though. So on my list, the phrase would go "Alcohol should not be consumed for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." Sweet, sweet, alcohol....

Deb said...

Wow! That school girl look does it for me. ;)

honkeie said...

I am with u there, being an ex chatolic skool boys...some fantasys never die lol

Kilroy_60 said...

I have a link exchange I recently added you may want to have a look at, Celebrate The Day. He made a big contribution to the Commentathon...so I returned the favor. You know what a commentwhore I am. ;-)