Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday again.....

Well it is Monday again and I have been at work since 11pm last night and will not be leaving until 3pm today. 16 hours! I hate doing doubles but I love seeing the over time on the check. This week is going to kick my ass but its all good in the end. One person on my team is out due to a family emergency out in New Mexico and another one called out last night. He was in a car acciedent and his back is hurting him. I am so glad I dont have any health issues. But I am tired as hell, I even took a nap on the floor of my office for about 45 minutes to help things move along. But I think that made it worse. I am about to go out for a walk in the bright sun, and then stick my head out into traffic. Maybe a little pain can help me snap into reality.

This weekend went to fast, go really drunk on Saturday night with Panama Jack Rum and some coke. And not the sniffng kind haha. I was at home so nothing really happened, drinking at home is so boring haha. I did see some good movies: Full Metal Jacket, Unleashed, Doom and Spoonge Bob. I am going to do post on Spoonge Bob, what I saw in that movie had me rolling and I have to share my thoughts. But not now I am assed out for the moment. But before I run to hide and take another nap let me show two ahhhh inspiring pics.

1) Here we have little man eating some real southern goodness: GRITS. I made them because I was hungry and that was all we had. And lucky for me I can read direction and boil water hahahahaah.



2) Here we have the glow worm showing us his best impression of the President of China. He has it down pat, all he needs is a pair of large glasses and he will have the perfect Halloween costume. The evil guy from Team America, I cannt think of his name.



Have a happy Monday I am too out of it to continue, not even spell check can help me now!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Which reminds me, that movie Doom was horrible! He looks just like the pres of china, height and all!

honkeie said...

the_mrs: Yes thats it! hahaha

becky: I liked Doom, it was a real man movie haha. And yes you are right about the china man lol.

Vx: Never had grits!? You must have never been to the south then haha. And yes pillow but no blankie needed in our room, its like 85 degrees haha

Angel said...

Won weee. I'm so won weee. Wish I had some wan...

Fuck yeah. lol

Your boys are ADORABLE!