Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

When the news is funny its REALLY funny....

--Got to clean out that junk in da trunk
Chicago- Fatter rear ends are causing many drug injections to miss their mark, requiring long needles to reach the buttock muscle, researchers said.
Standard sized needles failed to reach the butt muscle in 23 out of 25 women whose rears were exmained after what was supposed to be an injection of a drug.
Two-thirds of the 50 patients in the study did not receive the full dose of the drug, which instead lodged in the fat tissue of their asses, researchers from the Adelaide and Meath Hospital in Dublin.
Besides patients receiving less than correct doses the medications that remained lodged in the fat can cause an infection.
-Newark Star-ledger Nov. 29, 2005-
What I took from this: Sometimes too much of a good thing can be bad. This goes for men too, on my most recent vacation I think I was one of the only guys out there that did not have dicky-do.....
Dicky-Do : It is a condition where your gutt sticks out farther than your dicky do.
--Revenge fast food style
Ronald MacDonald Arrested For Wendy's Burglary-
MANCHESTER, N.H. -- He works at a Wendy's, and his name is Ronald MacDonald -- but now he may be known as the Hamburglar.
Two workers at a Wendy's in Manchester have been charged with taking money from the safe. One of the suspects is Ronald MacDonald.
Police said the restaurant's manager called them early Monday morning after he saw MacDonald and the other man taking cash out of the restaurant's safe.
What I took from this: You just cannt trust anyone anymore!

And yes life has been a bit slow so I am reduced to getting my jollies off in a newspaper and online news lol. Its glommy and rainy but its warm here in NJ, it rained a bit but temps have been 40-50's. I can totally handle these temps, and who really minds getting a little wet now and again lol.

9 comments:

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaaa->MANCHESTER, N.H. -- He works at a Wendy's, and his name is Ronald MacDonald -- but now he may be known as the Hamburglar.

OMG. LMAO!!!! And I can say this, you can't trust anyone anymore!!!! Trust that! ha!

Danielle said...

Morning Pumpkin!

Danielle said...

I think Grimace and the Fry Guys were in the GETAWAY car

ha

honkeie said...

I would have loved to have been the there when those docotrs told those women that their asses were too big for the drug study and that they were now going to study their big butts lol.
And on a personal note: I love a big ass! My poker has never had a problem getting in dar! LMAO
I like pump-kin pie hur hur har!

honkeie said...

And I bet ronald will have a hell of a time in prison with that rap sheet lol.

Danielle said...

Poor Ronald. omg.
*pulling on that red wig*

Steph said...

lmao hilarious news stories!!The one about the fat asses was too funny.

Just heard one today about a group of friends having a spaghetti fight and someone busted out an AK-47. No one was hit by the gun fire though... It was a funny story I heard on the radio--- I cant find an internet link for it though...

honkeie said...

I wonder if ronald's big mac has as much secret sauce as his quater pounder?

Joe Tornatore said...

why would Wendy's hire an employee called Ronald McDonald? too funny, Honk. sorry i missed it for my blog.