Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Food for thought.....

" Life is no straight and easy corridor along
which we travel free and unhampered,
but a maze of passages,
through which we must seek our way,
lost and confused, now and again
checked in a blind alley.
But always if we have faith,
a door will open for us,
not perhaps one that we ourselves
would ever have thought of,
but one that will ultimately
prove good for us."
A.J. Cornin
I normally dont post stuff like this but I am reading this book "Who Moved My Cheese?" and this was a little quote I found in it. It seems like a kids book a first but when you look beyond the actual story you see a whole new world. It is such a simple idea but so many ppl do not get it. Never be complacent and never think that your little world is safe. Always be ready to change and have insight to be able to change with the times if something should happen. I am not saying that nothing will ever stay the same and that no job is safe but you have to be ready to adapt with the world or die out.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love that saying, it is so damn true.

honkeie said...

I found it to fit into my life soo much I had to share it. Nothing in my life I would have exspected 11 years ago. But here I am and still adapting to our ever changing world.