Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

That about sums up how I have been feeling towards my work computer. It has been down since Friday, dont know why or what but I am back so all is right with the world.
Well not really, I am also angry at Target right now. My cappacinnoa(sp) machine has broken on me. I dont know what happened but over the weekend I went to make hot chocolate and the steam thingie didnt work. I tried everything the manual said to do if that should happen but still, no steam. I wanted to beat it to a pile of nothing but I thought better of it, reciet in hand I am off to Target to get a new one......what a drag...I will have to wait to do this again:



Ok, lets see what else has happened since I have blogged last..........Oh yeah, the baby got more shots from the doctor and weeman got his second shot for the flu vacine. The first one wasnt too bad but the second one was much worse. The nurse was a little heavy with the needle, the first nurse got him in the arm with little to no complaint....but this one got him in the thigh and boyyyy was he pissed!

This is the look of someone who is watching the needle not getting it!

Weeman helps Cheese with his overly active mouth water problem.

We also dug out Weeman's old jumper and put the new walking chalanged member of the family in it. We had to put a book under him, he is still a little short. But from the looks of his brother that wont be a problem for long.

As you can see here Weeman still remebers that this 'was' his and he wants to reclaim it. But Cheese doesnt see it that way and is about to show him this is his now. Ownership is nine tenths of the law....whatever the fuck that means haha.

Last weekend we took down all the lights from the house. Taking down the lights is always easier, everything has been boxed and bagged away. I even organized them a little to help with next years lighting ritual. The house looks so boring now....but that spinning wheel in front of the house that records the electricity usuage is moving much slower now.....werid.

Like I said my work pc was shit out of luck for a few days and I was as pissed off as an AA member stuck in October-Fest. But the funny part about it is that while it was down I was able to get everything done that needed to be done for the new year. All the end of the year stuff has been boxed up and put into its archieved place (the corner behind my filing cabinets on top of 2005's boxes) and all the left over paper work from when I was in Virgina. So it was a blessing in disgues and I am thankfull in a since for the much needed work time.

But I am now all caught up looking for something to do so I will checking ppls blogs for the next few minutes until work takes over........I am glad to be back to blogging :-D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

.. and we are glad to have you back blogging. If your computer ever goes down again, I have a huge pile of laundry that can keep you busy. (Just a thought). Your boys are getting bigger and cuter all the time. Look out for those girls. It won't be long before they are starting to call.

honkeie said...

no no no girls..nothing but man bullets in this gun hahah

Samantha said...

Ha, I love that pic with a book under the baby!

honkeie said...

samantha: we had to...he didnt reach lol

Courtney O. said...

Love the blog - funny stuff :)
I love that you call your kids, "Weeman" and "Cheese" - too cute!!!
And also - damn the computers that never work! My work computer has been slow since last week. Nothing. more. infuriating. EVER. LOL

honkeie said...

courtney: I have had my work pc de-bugged 3 times since the new year.....I think I need to take it to the VD clinic, all these crabs are reeking havoc on my hard drive!

Prunella Jones said...

OMG when my computer doesn't work or runs slow I fall down and the floor with convulsions and foam at the mouth. I feel your pain.

prettykitty said...

your computers got panty crickets! that's from looking at all those pix of britney spears vagina.

i told you that cappucino maker wasn't right. it's obvious the baby didn't like having to share counter space with it.