Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Happy HNT

I hope everyone has been having a good week. All is hectic here in my world but its good. Speaking of hectic I have started this sentence 5 times and each time something at work has interupted me, damn them hahaha. So I will try to do this as fast as I can and maybe when I get home tonight I will make it better. But then again I have skool tonight and wont have anytime then either. So I am doing this one on the fly in hyper drive, no re reading to spell checking for me. Once it is put down I am publishing this bithch and heading out.
My HNT pic is of another scar that I have, it is located under my chin. No hair grows there, I wish I had this problem all over haha. I got it when I was 5, I was doing the one thing our parents always tell us not to do......NO runnning in the house! I was running and busted my ass, I hit my chin on the kitchen floor and 3 stiches later all was better. i remeber not being able to chew for a few days and only being able to eat rice chrispies. Only after they had gotten a little soggy too. So here is my fast drive threw verson of HNT..........................

2 comments:

GERBEN said...

Hey! My hubby has one just like that on his chin. Only he didn’t get his from running in the house. He got his when he was like 4 and he tried to do a tight ropewalk across the laundry line. Good think he didn’t try to run off and join the circus because he is no good at the high wire acts.

Happy HNT to ya Honkeie!

Joe Tornatore said...

keep your chin up, old buddy.