Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, April 28, 2006

HAPPY FUCKING FRIDAY DAMN IT!

Well its friday yo and I am soooo glad. I need some sleep and some much needed R&R. The weather man is showing us some good things on the idiot box so there is hope. I am caring around my camera everywhere I go and I cannt believe some of the crap I find. But what is annoying is that everytime I forget it I find something totaly hallrious or something from the list that is hard to find. The best place to find some great photo oppurtunittes is the mall. I went today but forget my camera and missed out on several would be blogged about ppl and cars. Humans are some of the craziest creatures under the sun.
I saw about 4 obvious lesbians working at Old Navy, ghetto rats in full force, ugly as sin ppl and ppl hotter than holloywood. Well at least one I know , I saw him everytime I passed a looking glass...werid, I think he is stalking me haha. We were there looking for maternaty close for the little woman....who isnt so little anymore. That bun in the oven is slowly becoming a full fledge loaf of bread! But I think pregnant looks wonderfull on her ....even though I do joke with her and call her 'Wobbles'. She is so cute and she knows I love her round so she doesnt get made at that joke. I will see if she will let me post a pic of her belly, I dought it but I will ask :-D

Now lets see what funniess I found, I am doing this post from home and have a little more time. Blogging from work is becoming next to impossible these days and maybe a thing of the past if it doesnt get better. But oh well, I will still blog damn it! But my commenting may suffer though. So I am sorry if it takes me a while to get back to you......


1) Could not have said it better myself!


2) How dirty is your mind?



3) I know this monkey pic is kinda korny but I just thought it was sooo funny I found it when I was looking for pictures of sluts.



4) I am soo printing this out and giving it to my bro in law!



5) Because Stewie is the man!



6) I dont care if it is Halloween, you my friend ....are gay!



7) Last but not least......do as she says.....have a good one...or two!

5 comments:

Cherry! said...

Happy Fucking Friday back at you. It was only a three day week for me but fuck it felt so long!

Love the Heavy Drinking one and also the last one.

Have a great weekend!

Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Stewie IS the man!

Unknown said...

I threw up a little in my mouth on #6.

morbid misanthrope said...

If I can survive the next six hours, I swear, I'm going to drink sixty-four ounces of Evan Williams whiskey in one sitting. It's been that kind of week. I think if the ceiling in my office wasn't only 3 1/2 feet high, I'd hang myself.

Becky said...

Hope all is well! 8-)