Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

I got Tagged!

I got tagged by Cherry so lets get it on........

I am .....half erect most of the day.

I said....college is as much of a learning institute as a strip club is a ballet.

I want....taco bell!(sssshhhh I am on a diet haha)

I wish......I could win the lottery

I hate....single ply toliet paper



I miss....high school.

I fear.....I will someday have to grow up.

I hear.....that President Bush likes to give rim jobs.

I wonder.....how does the cream get in the twinkie.


I regret.....I cannt please everyone all at once.

I am not....superman

I dance....only after 12 beers

I sing.....only after 15 beers

I cry .....after the 16th beer

I am not always...responsible for my actions.

I made....dodo this morning

I write.....in my journal with pencil only.

I confuse.....strangers by smiling.

I need....to have sex more often

I should....take college a little more seriously.

I start....my day with my cell phone alarm clock

I finish....by shaking 5-10 times before I zip up.

I know....I am dead sexy, to sexy for my shirt.....

I can.....drive manual transmission :-D



I cannt......eat lentils, damn dirty hippie food!

I see...the world with my eyes crossed.

I blog....about everything and anything

I read.....too many blogs and not enuff books lol.

I am aroused by......thigh highs and big butts




Can I meet your mommy?



It pissed me off......whenever I see ppl taking on their phone and driving.

I find....plump women hot!

I like.....to put hot sauce on everything

I love....my family

I tag:
Lisa
VX
Becky
and.......Carie

I know today is HNT and I do not have anything to add so I will try to get one later on. Try to stop by tommorow and maybe, just maybe I will put in a late HNT post.

12 comments:

Shari said...

Honk, that is just nasty about Bush giving rim jobs. *shudders* That is a visual that will haunt me for the rest of my life. lol

I thought you put the cream in the twinkie?!

I like plump men. Seriously, James Gandolfini turns me the fuck on. Rowr!!! I love it on the Sopranos when he is just in his boxers and tshirt.

Ok, time for me to take a bathroom break again for the second time today.

morbid misanthrope said...

The Washington Post reported on April 15, 2005 that "the cakes are baked for 10 minutes, then the cream filling is injected through three holes in the top, which is browned from baking. The cake is flipped before packaging, so the rounded yellow bottom becomes the top." Ta-Da!

Interesting responses. Normally when I read tag posts, the responses are more like, "OMG! U no hoo I liek? Bard Pit! lol!!! That iz teh trooth 2!" Jeez...and that was coming from George Clooney's blog, too. What a freak.

honkeie said...

the_mrs: does your doughnut get the same treatment...oohhhh I am sooo dirty hahahaha!

cherry: do u have the detacable shower head to get those hard to reach areas???

vx: hell yeah mt rules! I dont mind tags as long as they are not tooooo long.

morbid: Well thanks for killing that mystery hahah. And yeah most of the ppl that use the net are 16 and under(mentally) and their post are very uninformative and kill the english language. Not that I am an English major by any means but come one......not everyone can real cyber slang.

Hammy said...

That is the funniest thing I have read all week. Thanks Honkeie.

Unknown said...

I wonder how they do put the cream in twinkies *scratching head*

I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANT NOT LIE!!!

I threw up in my mouth a little on the Bush statement. *frowning*

cyber slang??? I love it!

Cherry! said...

I need to have sex more often too.

And I thought Bush liked receiving rim jobs. Every politician in the world is rimming him from what I can see....

David Stehle said...

It's weird this is being passed around again. I did it back in 2005.


I Will Comply

Anonymous said...

half erect the whole day? lol...

Blondie... said...

I like when a man knows how to use his stick...haha

Carie said...

lol to funny...my brother believes twinkies never ever go bad...lol poor deluded man ;)

Becky said...

Well fuck me, thanks for the tag! ;-)

Cream in twinkies, hmmmmm....

honkeie said...

hammy: well cummed

lisa: did u swallow after it came up?

cherry: that is soo right, they have to take numbers at this point


diamon: all good things come around again

smashpop: better believe it!

blondie: I am an expert haha

carrie: well it sure does thake them a longggg time to go bad though...hmmmm

becky: well since u assed......

normie: I wonder if the guy who has this job is named "The Twinkie Raper?"