Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hi

Go and see my first PhotoScavangerHuntPost I want to see what kind of response I get from this. If I get enuff ppl doing it I will keep it up, soo lets see who wants to play with Honkeie lol.

Now I must thank everyone on the call out for Danielle. Blondie called out to her and few other ppl(sorry if i missed yall) made a great effort to find her. She is doing better, she was just having a real low part of her life and needed to vent a little. I am glad it was only to vent and to act. She is a friend and I would never want any harm come to anyone close to me. I hope your day is going better D when u read this. ;-)

I also hope everyone had a good holiday weekend. I did a few things.
I put my pool up, same one from last year....LookHere but here are a few pics of same pool new year:























Now this year I cut the tarp around the pool to try and keep the water that collects around the pool. Keep all the bugs away lol.

And what Memorial Day weekend would be comlete without a watermellon and me taking out my redneck butcher knife lol.




Well that is all the time I have for blogging. Work is calling, hope everyone is having a good one.
(((((((((((((((((( D ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) We all love ya ;-)