Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, October 03, 2008

The evil has landed.....


One of the things that keep me from eating junk food at work is the fact I rarely carry cash on me and vending machines dont take cards. But thanks to the great minds that brought us things like PeeP Shows and condom despensers in bathrooms we know have junk food machines that take plastic! Yes it might cost twice the amount of one at the store two blocks away but you dont have to go two blocks to get it! Instant gradification has its price!
This is a picture of one such machine I took while at a rest stop on the Jersey Turnpike. It is a crappy cell phone pic but it covers the basics. They want us fat and broke......

It is Friday and I am up to my usual slackery things while at work. But today I looked up something other than boobs on photobucket. Todays word is 'Dirty' I looked up this word on photobucket and stole a few to share with all. I am not in the blogging mood so I thought I would just do something for fun.

1) Look closely, the last one will tell all..........


2) It is the only way to win a dirty war.


3) This is border line disgustingly cutie....dont blame me I couldnt help myself.


4) Here we have a strange looking chick doing god knows what, with gods knows what in her bra and god doesnt want to know what is on her fist(or what she plans on doing with greesed up fist). But this picture is proof to her down ward spiral into douche baggery.....and the next pic will show what a douche bag is and an example of my up coming halloween costume.


5) You might want to in large it to get a good idea as how my costume is going to look


6) and who ever said soccer was gay!


7) Amen brother amen!


8) If you were fooled by the first picture dont worry I was too. Great minds think alike, who else thought that wasnt a lamp?






There are not too many plans for the weekend, I hope to get to a pumpkin patch or something this weekend. You know those corny ass things white people do while eating mayo sandwiches and wearing pink sweat shirts tied around our necks. You visit a farm for about 2 seconds, complain about how much it smells, get your good jeans all muddy, buy food that came right out of the same cow poop you got on your jeans and buy unpasterized apple cider to take home to make Apple Jack with. And let us not forget the pumpkin we pick ourselfs right off the grown. I swear these people buy pumpkins some place else and just place them all over a large field and laugh as we walk for miles to find the good ones these want to be rednecks hid in the very last row!

3 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

LOL. well I can honestly say that I was fooled too. I like the pictures that you post. They are funny.
I have never been to a patch to pick a pumpkin. Here where I live, there is a church that will lay them out for you in their yard and you can let your kids run and pick one. Never actually been out to a farm though.
I usually just buy mine from the grocery store.

~Sheila~ said...

P.S. You guys are hilarious with the comments you left on my son's blog. He laughs soooo loud.

Thanks!

Capricorn said...

1. Soccer pic..where can i go see a game like THAT?
2. blond pussy pic, just wrong. lol.
3. Vending machines take plastic in L/A.
4. you pointed out 'lamp', I still cant see it.