Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Friday, October 24, 2008

No Obama No McCain......

I am soooo sick of this shit that both sides have been slinging that I have finally made up my mind that I am not voting for either of them. But since I am all American and would never not vote I am announcing who I am voting for.

CHUCK NORRIS FOR PRESIDENT 2008!




That is right bitchs I am going to put in a ballot to add the great manly god that is Norris! And we all know that if he does win what the world will look like the day he takes office...right???? Here let me give you a visual.....




I will live in the upper part of Ranger, NJ myself.

I wish I had real Photoshop skills, I soo want this bumper sticker!




But enough of that serious talk I want to get into something that made me smile, even more than watching old people fall down! As I have mentioned I am dressing up as a Douche-Bag/Guido and one of my inspirations was this book I saw at Barnes and Knoble, called 'Hot Chicks With DoucheBags' I almost bought it while at the store some time ago but I was not willing to shell out the dead presidents for this douche of a book. But I did sit down with my 6 dollar cup of coffe from Star-Fucks coffe and read while I was in the store.
Well............
It would seem the there are 3 women sueing the makers of this book for damages they have endured since their pictures appeared in it. On lady was turned down for a job because of it, another got dumped and I think the other got genital warts because of it. But what I find even funnier is that all 3 of them are from NJ! God I love this state, well I guess this should teach us all a lesson here. Careful with whom you get your picture taken with, it might come back to haunt you. Like that one I have of me ......well lets not go there I might run for president next time and I have to start up with some clean up!

If you want to take a read here is the link to where I found it, just click on the book cover below and the magic ass gobblin that rules the internet will send you on your way.



Have a great weekend to all those who come here for a laugh (all 2 of you, I love all that cum, read and comment!)
Here is a parting pic and a look into my mind.
I LOVE MYSPACE.................

1 comment:

~Sheila~ said...

That's some funny shit.
You definitely need to take pics of your costume!