Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, December 04, 2006

This weekened was a real pain in the ass....and I mean that literally! I finally got the tummy virus everyone else had. But the only twist is that I did not throw up at all. It all came out the other way, I am not going to go into detail about it. Lets just leave it at what I have already said about it.
It started on Friday night and lasted until Sunday night. I didnt eat anything solid until Sunday night, and I was nervous about eating. But my hunger took over my actions and damned the evil results that might have come out. But to my suprise nothing bad happened, but thanks to this little problem I lost about 8 pounds. Now lets see if I can keep it off. At work so far I had a small bowl of cereal, 2 hard boiled eggs, crackers with peanut butter, chicken soup and 2 cups of tea. It seems like alot, but for me that is nothing!

But on a happier note we shaved the baby's head. My wife has this werid thing where she says we have to shave off the baby hair so it can grow in even. She was right about Mr.NoNos, he looked like a troll doll until we turned him into a Moonie. Then it all came in normal.I have some pics but I will have to get them when I go home. Try back here later to see what Mr.NoNo looked like with troll hair but I have some before and after of what happened to Cheese.

1) Before the razor got him:



2) After.........and here we have NavyMan showing the blady some love.



3) One more of the newest member of the Stoogies. Damn look at the head on that boy!



But he seems to be completly in-different to his head shaven. He is still as happy as a baby can be. Nothing new other than his drool factor is in full slobber mode.

Like I said I am not feeling too good but thanks to Satan I laughed so hard I spit on myslef. It is a little offensive to the religious sensitive ppl. So if you are easily offened......eat putrid cat poop! Ha.....did that anger someone....anyone....maybe.....? Oh well, watch this little vid and let me know if this pissed someone off or made you laugh.


6 comments:

morbid misanthrope said...

You should have used the hair you shaved off his head to make him some mutton chops. I've never seen a baby with mutton chops.

Becky said...

He looks just like a cabbage patch doll! Tooo cute!

Carie said...

lol he is adorable...Ashley was bald till she was 3 lol...she had a little hair on top but that was it...maybe I shoulda shaved it off to make it grow lol...

honkeie said...

morbid: that would have been funny as hell!

mr.fab: round and white

becky: yes he does, but I always thought those things were evil.

carie: you can still try it and see. Shave her head while she is sleeping and see what happenes. And if she gets upset you can always glue it back on. lol

Anonymous said...

Cheese gets cuter every time we see him. Does he take after his mom or dad?

SassyAssy said...

I just can't watch a grown man in diapers...it is against my non-religious beliefs.

Baby Cheese is still cute.