Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday ...i guess,

Well here we go again, Monday should be registered as a four letter word. I had a hell of a time getting to sleep last night so work is going pretty shitty so far. But I am able to put on a happy face regardless and get my day over with.
But let me see what came of this weekend......Friday I took off work to try and get somethings done. I finished the baby's room and run a whole bunch of errands. One of them was to go to my college and bitch them out about not getting any financial aid but when I got there.......there was nobody there! I could not find a soul anywhere! Nor could I find any sign to tell me what the fuck was going on. This is summer session 2 so I know there are ppl here, but not on this day. So I will be off to see them this Monday with more of an attitude than Firday.....here cums Honkeie lookin for some answers damnit! Then I went over a coworkers house to pick up my new man toy. It is the Gold's Gym PowerFlex and in perfect condition! She had it broken down and ready to go and had her boyfriend/babydaddy's pick up so we could get it all in one shot. Good thing too.....it started raining about 3 blocks from my house. But luckily the one part that could not get wet was inside my car. Now it was not just rain it was fucking pouring and cuming down in buckets. So what does someone that grew up in the south do.......walk out in the blinding rain no shirt and no shoes carring large metal objects during one of the worst rain/thunder storms of the summer. I got it all in the house by myself soak to the freakin bone but I got it in. I could not put it toghter yet, the brain of the whole thing was stuck in my car so that was going to have to wait. But that was ok.....
Saturday-I went to my moms house for a little birthday breakfast for myself and my brother. I am now 30 and he is 26 but I swear I am forever 25 and that is final! After stuffing myself stoopid on grits, eggs, bacon, biscuts and jam we went to fill up our water jugs at the spring in the park by her house.
Sunday- Laundry for the new babies cloths and putting my new man toy toghter. I even got to workout with it. So far soo good, I will still be going to the gym to do somethings that no home machine can ever duplicate but for the most part I am going to try and use this wonderous toy. Here is a pic on what it looked like after my first workout with it. And if u are wondering about the flag, it is the team flag for a fotoball team that my father in law likes. It is very American looking but hey that is ok ....we like the design as well lol.




Hope everyone had a good weekend and I hope Becky is still happy :-).

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awwwwww! Thank you, I do believe I am. I've been running round the house yelling at the kitten every chance I get, just so I can yell, "Ninja Gaiden!" LMAO

Less than a month and a half to go! You must be excited!