Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

HNT quickie

Todays HNT will have to be a quick one due to the fact my pc is acting up and I have 15 minutes before I am out of here. Sorry but when 3 hits I am out the fucking door like the devil let out of hell. I took this one today while at work using one of my new toys. Well its about a month old but still pretty new. I use it alot, there are two areas one can workout almost everyday...abs and forearms. I want to have abs...dont we all..and forearms. The forearms really sperate the men form the boys, when I see a dude with forearms like a tree trunk I give mad respect to him. Lots of guys have big biceps and a double barrel chest but very few guys have tree trunk forearms. It seems to be a forgoten area when ppl hit the gym. Mine have always been pretty good but I want freak forearms. I hope someday to knock down a brick wall with these puppies lol.

I will be off tommorrow, I am going to Sesame Place up in Langhorne Pa. I hope to get some nice pics to post on here on Monday. Stop by to see what I caught, maybe a few MILFs and some Tooooo Big for ME Hotties.....have a good wekend yall.....I am typing so fast that I have hit the backspace button more than the space bar lol.

HaPPY HNT!

9 comments:

erika said...

LOL love the tie and you arms are not bad at all...Nope not bad at all.

Lo Lo Lova said...

Nice arms! Nice arms, indeed!!

AM said...

Nice arms, hmmm, nice arms hehe ;)

Have a good day tomorrow.

Sorry for not stopping by more frequently ... just not in the mood lately ... oh well, you know ... :( but I'll keep popping in, I promise.

Mara said...

...now we just need to take that tie off your neck and put it to better use!

::smooches::
Mara

Becky said...

HOT! HOT! HOT!! Macho Man! Your kids must really think you're Superman!

Unknown said...

I want abs to. Yeah, the abs that I had B-4 the two kids. When I could see the muscles in my stomach.

I have to say I likey the arms. And I love the tat. I am soooo ready for my next one.

morbid misanthrope said...

I find that monster forearms can be achieved by shooting a combination of steroids, horse tranquilizers, metal BBs, and virgin's blood directly into your elbows.

guttergirl said...

Nice arms. Perfect for snuggling into. But I love the tat even more.

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read us loans consolidating debts propecia hair loss product new hairlosstreatments.biz Correcting+impotence Floppy disk recovery tool 1994 acura integra ls 4dr Accutane lawyer florida consolidate debt symptom withdrawal bontril Need for speed most wanted xbox save game debt free living Tia lockhart nude hentai Delaware county tax records debt homeland security