Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Seaman of the high seas....well maybe just high.

This weekend my brother in law came home from the Navy, he will not be back for 6 months. He is shipping out to the gulf this Thursday. Soooo with that said he came home and did what any good hearted American man of the military would do, he drank himself into oblivian.

I found him in the back yard with nothing on but his white Navy issued boxers. I was worried that he might have tried to climb in the pool and die like a rock star. But he was not quiet able to navigate the unlevel ground in the back yard let alone get the ladder up.
I was able to bring him around for a few seconds to get him to smile.
But it was short lived.
We went out the next night and he did learn a little from the previous night and only had a few beers. But let us hope these are not the people behind the buttons of mass destruction. Because a hung over seaman could be one bad mother-fucker to piss off.


I'm In The NAVY!

No comments: