Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Mornings

Tuesday and this is how I feel!

It has been one of those morning where I did not even want to breath let alone actually get up. The wife and myself said that we are going to get up early and go running but I can not seem to get past the snooze button on my cell phone. And yes I use the alarm clock on my phone. Due to the fact our room is always on the verge of popping the breaker. The a/c window unit is always causing the outage. Well.....we do have the tv, playstation,computer and any number of other things going at once . The compressor kicking on is the straw that breaks the camels back I guess lol. But enough about our little room...I went to sleep early last time with the intent to get up early and exercising. Yeah ok! I got up in just enough time to get to work 5 minutes late. But then again its good to be the semi-boss.

Just in case you are wondering what a semi-boss is : It is a job where you are "A" boss but not "THE" boss. I am the big fish in my little pond but there are alot of other ponds around me substantialy bigger than my own. It is a kewl gig, exspecally when the bigger fishes are out on a trip for the next few days heheheehehe. Which really is not that big of a deal in my job, luckily for me my big bosses are not hard asses. They are good guys but they are still the big bosses. I still feel like a kid in the principals office when I am asked to come into their office for some "important buisness". They did it to me just yesterday and I turned 8 years old again lol. But as usual it was about someone else in trouble and boy was I happy. I do feel bad for the person in question but they were,and still are, doing something they should not be doing. But I still hate when they call me in and close the door behind me. Like a weasel seeing the trap door closing in on them as they take the bait...lol.

Yet there is a possible silver lining to this heavy cloud of everyday hum-drum. Well, two things really. The first is that we have finished paying for our cruise that we are going on in November. Back into debt we go, but it is sooo worth it. I have not looked foward to a vacation this much since my honeymoon. We soo need this time awat and unplugged from everything. Secondly, we are plainingg to go camping this weekend. Yesterday we got all of our gear in order and put on the car rack. It looks like it might be a little wet but lets pray for some sun. Camping in the rain sucks ass. The last time we went it rain all 2 days we were out there. Everything was soaked and funky with water mud and just plain filth. And what sucks even more is having to put your gear away that way then having to go home and clean it later on in the week. Nasty!

But that is that for that for now. I just want to leave you with a general thought for the day and how I see things for the most part. A great way to start and stop a conversation, and by the way...have a good day :-D and STFU!

---------

------

----

---

--

-

No comments: