Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Mid Week Giggle.

Today is just alot of random nothing-ness. Not much to bitch about in my world too much to bitch about world wide so I just thought I would post up a few things I have found on line that has given me a chuckle.

#1, We have the drive by mullet family from the 80's. If anyone knows who these people are please let them know that this pic has been all over the net for worst mullets ever caught on tape.



















#2, A ride that only a fool or a sexual deviant would jump on. But I do love the look on the girl on the right. She sure looks like she got her moneys worth on this ride.















#3, I wanted to get one of these for our baby but the wife kept thwarting my attempts. They are soo oblivious to our dark sides lol.



















4#, Elmo loses his innocents to the evil blue Grover. I always new he was the naughty one of the bunch. Bert and Ernie were always the center of attention because of their bathtub antics, but the true perv was right under their noses.