Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wow I am late!

This week has been a bit hectic for me so I have not been able to bullshit on the computer for too much. Most of my free time has been taken up with playing zoo keeper to my drunken midgets, working out, playing Call of Doodie 4 and the usual dad/husband stuff.
But last weekend we did manage to get out of the house and do a little adult parting. It was family night at the club. It was my wife, her sister and her brother; and in 4 more years her other brother will be joining the QXT's tradition! So yeah, we went to our usual place we go when ever get to go out:





Here we have the family: Lilian, Doug and Sharon. I am not sure but I think he is drunk at this point, what do you think?




At some point in the night a red strain of hair started growing out of the top of my head! Red Bull and Vodka anyone....oh I was play the Douche Bag all night long.



This has got to be the best "Why does my butt hurt?" face I have seen in a while



This is what happens when you leave your camera on the bar for a second.





I dont know so dont ask but I love it when people come dressed up! Love the thigh highs :-D



I always wondered what I would do if I ever had to take a shit in this place. So far I that problem has never been an issue.



The parking here used to be run by the local crack heads. Now, I know that sounds bad but the reality of it is you could not have had a better person watching your car. The smucks they have here now, never come out of their booths and if any shit goes down they wont move from that booth. But the crack heads were all scurring about and you mess with a crack heads parking lot and you are going to have one hell of a fight on your hands!


One of them is mine woohoooo...hey Doug I slept with your sister, and I liked it I liked it!



Here we have Dave probing Doug in a way only a navy man could understand and love.





Do you know Luna? You should, with a name like that you know he is cool!


Funny thing about this picture, is that it was one of the first ones I took that night and that was his first beer!




The Bouncers thought I was hidding contraban in my pants so they frisked me; then did a full body cavity search. They were suprising gentle with the rubber glove.



Well into the night we have Raymond, Jenn, Doug and Dave. Now what is going on in the background I have no idea, but I am sure curious how clean Dave's fingers are.




This was also the night I broke my dry spell. I was on the wagon for a time just because getting drunk was becoming almost a daily thing and I did not like where that was going. Sooooo I went all dry for a while but that night the gloves were off and I took to the water like a baby duck! But I was not happy with the 1-51, it was a free shot but next time I am going to pass on drinking lighter fluid!

I am back on the wagon just because booze does not do well with ones attempts at working out too well.
And I also wanted to share what happens when a child that is usually screeching and screaming suddenly become quiet for a long period of time. I got a little worried when I did not heard him bitching up a storm about nothing at all for about 4 minutes. So I got up to go and take a look and this is what I found:



It must be a right of passage or something, his brother did this very thing twice with baby powder and once with some diaper rash cream.
2005 Ass Cream incident:

2 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

Hey, thanks for stopping my place.

Nice pics and captions.

My kids did the same thing when they were younger. Now that is all a thing of the past. I don't have to wipe anyone's ass anymore (except mine of course).

Martini said...

If I went into a bathroom with no damn toilet seat I would've taught the owner a lesson by laying coil right on the floor. But that's just me. Sounds like a fun night.