Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Now for something completely different.....

This is as random as it comes and I hope no one is eating while reading this. This post is going to be very disgusting, with pictures of nasty things that one can almost hear the flies buzzing. I was bored at work and start looking up pictures of road kill and I thought, " hey lets blog this and see if anyone gets pissed!"
So here I bring to you RoadKill Thursday!

1) Firts up on the menu we have what might have been a rabbit, actually after blowing it up a little I am sure it WAS a rabbit. Little Bunny FooFoo is no more!



2) On the appitizer menu we find what was a dog of some kind maybe a fox or maybe a dingo. "The dingo has my.....skid mark!?!"


3) Now for the main course I was thinking of going for some ribs, spine and a hoof.


4) Even GIJoe would agree that squirrel taste better with some extra road grissle on him.


5) And for dessert we have anime roadkill, and I had two peices!
Now, I am not sure what this has to do with roadkill but it made my manhood twitch. Take a wild guess what angle I would have gone for if I was holding the camera.....


6) The meal is done and with that we took a parting shot of the best place in the world for YKIWGI ( You Kill It We Grill It). You might also want to bring your own drink as well, I am not sure but I think their bug juice was made from bugs scrapped on a big rig's grill.


It is Thursday and I will post a HNT post laster on tonight. I forgot my camera at home and I am not about to us my work phone to send HNT of myself to my work computer. Too many creepy people around here.
Now that picture above of that girl passed out face down got me thinking about all those conventions I keep see on photobucket and Flickr. I want to go to an Anime Convention and I have found one! I am going to see if I can get the wife to go with me, it is the NewYork Anime Festival being held September 26-28 at the Jacob Javits Center. I might even get dressed up as, well I am not sure but from all the pictures I have seen there are tons of things to choice from. I am not a crazy anime fan but I have seen some and I do like Vampire HunterD and the classic Akira.
I am very interested in the Baby Shines Bright fashion, you want to talk about some kinky shit!
Here go take a look and maybe we can all go!~~~> ANIME

1 comment:

Maria said...

Why did i look? When i have nightmares later... im blaming you!1

M

YUCK! lol