Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day one....again.....

God I have become the the man of "Day One" in the world of fitness and health. I have started over soo many times it seems like I never really started in the first place. But then again it is better to have a start over than a never start.

Got up this morning and went to the park. I just couldn't get into the whole running thing so I did push ups and triceps push ups until I was all out of push. I did walk about a mile or so, but my primary effort was in the chest and triceps.

I was up at 0400 and out the door by 0415, luckily the park is only a block away and the ghetto rats are all in hiding by this time. Nothing ever happens at 4 in the morning, now between 11pm and 2 am is a whole other story lol.

I am sitting here in my office trying not to hide under my desk and pass out. Two cups of coffee and two RedLine pills later I am someone human. One of the things I like to do to help me stay human is humor. I find funny shit all the time on the world wide web. And since I am on a "Day One" kick might as well keep it going with a day one in starting up with the humorous side of my blog that I miss so much. So today I am posting some of the stuff I have stock piled since the last time I was on here. Most of it is offensive and wrong, so if you are one of those easily offended limp wristed butthurt liberals I think now would be a good time to log off and go fuck yourself.

Now, on with the show:

1) HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA just kidding this is totally not funny......















2) How the mighty have fallen






3) Since we are on the topic of drugs and celebrities we have to give respect to one of the fallen greats of all time!






4) America Fuck Yeah!






5) HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA and some more HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA






6) And last but not least, a little nerd humor, haha






Now it is back to work and drinking tons of water......man could I go for an egg, cheese and pork roll on a roll right about now.........*sigh* I will just have a Fiber One bar and some water instead *double sigh*

1 comment:

Hammy said...

Bring on more demotivationals.