Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

HNT, quikie.....

We finally got our photos done for out passes to the Hillside pool. The hours for photos are Monday-Friday 9am-12 noon and sorry but us working folks cannt come in those hours. But he finally had some after hours for us so we went in and got them. i will take a picture of our awesome passes soon but today is HNT and I have little time. I will be working 34 hours in the next 2 days with only about 8 hours of sleep in total available. Lets see if I actually get that much. Vacation is coming and need some cash!

So, on with the show:

1) I was going to do the ass tan line but I have already shown my butt so I thought I might go for something a little different. I put this mirror up last week but made a mistake when hanging it. I was trying to put 2 screws on 2 different studs so this heavy ass mirror would not come crashing down. My mistake was it now covers the light switch. Oh well, i like where it is at so it stays.


2) I know I was not going to drink but there was a bottle with just a tad left and i wasnt going to let it just sit there all alone! So I downed it last night right before I did some serious gaming with my COD (Call of Duty). Geeks Unite!


I woke up today at 0330hrs and i have no idea why. I could not go back to sleep so i got up, stretched and went for a jog. And stopped by the pull up bar to do about 32 or so of them. No coffee needed as of yet, but its only 0640 and I wont be home until almost midnight tonight!
Now, remember to share in the HNT tradition, I want to see some skin!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

love the pics........and quickies! LOL

Cyn said...

i agree.... love the pics. OMG you are really into the hard stuff..lol be careful.

Julie H said...

That looks like more than a tad ;o)

Nice body :)

~Sheila~ said...

Mmmmmmmm Boones!

Makes me want to go and get some!