Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
I live in the state of constant confusion. Its the state colored blue on the map. And yes I can find any place on the globe, its all color cordinated! (duh)Asia is pink, England is green and France ....well France felt they were soo much better than everone else they have become their own planet.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Its 0455 in the morning....

And I was out on my bike again. But this time I got one of our neighbors to go with me. He is 29, has not exercised in like 5 years and has been smoking since he was 14. I did not go as far as I did last time, I did not want to kill him on the first day. He did fairly well and did not start coughing until we stop after about 45 minutes or so. He did udder the words, 'I think its time to quit.' So lets see if he will.

And let me tell you it was freaking cold, but not unbearable as of yet. I wore a tee shirt, a grey long sleeve cotton shirt, a white long sleeve cotton shirt, a hooded sweat shirt, thick sweat pants, gloves and this ear head band thing. And the only thing that got all that cold was my nose. I did have a face mask with me but I did not think it was bad enough for it.

But one thing i might have to get is a light if I keep my night riding up, and some better reflectors. There are parts of this street I ride on that has no lights.

I hope to get out there again sometime today, hopefully when the sun is up so I can take my camera with me. When you ride by things on a bike vs. a car you see alot more shit. Graffiti you never noticed, funny stickers stuck on stop signs, road kill in odd posses of death, and in general strange things people leave out for other to take. I once say a used toilet on the side of the road with a free sign on it, to bad I was driving 60mph down a 25 mph speed zone and could not get the picture.

Riding a bike outside is so much better than any other cardio I have ever done. Stationary bikes, treadmills and those other torture devices work great but they get boring within seconds. And all you can do is stare at the counter thinking, 'I have only been on this thing for 3 minutes....aaarrrggghhh!'

I will have to change up where I go but most of the other places i can ride will have to wait until I can pedal faster for longer periods of time. Those ghetto rats can hall ass when they smell crack money! But going early in the morning is a plus in that department, most of them are heading off to sleep it off about that time. Most crime happens around 2200hrs and 0400 hrs. After that it is usually nappy time for all the bad guys. There are a few places I want to go to get some pictures but they will definitely wait for day time! I am not going out to these places when I cannt see! But then again nothing says motivation to pedal like ghetto scurvy running at you!

But on the idea of riding my bike more, I am going to have to get a better seat. This morning my bootie was sore as all hell from the previous ride. And since these are some bumpy roads we have here, sitting down isnt always an option! I have no idea how those people that do those races sit on such an uncomfortable seat for so long! My ass hurts from only 2 rides that came no where close to what they do.

But that is all I have for now, other than I miss summer already. I dont mind the cold and can deal with it just fine but I am a beach and sun kind of a person. And I am sooo missing days like this:


Summer 2008-At my moms gated community poo(Manville, NJ)l.....no yelling, to talking, no splashing, no running, no horsing around, and absolutely no fun. Man, old people really do suck!



Summer 2008- fishing off the coast of Sandy Hook, NJ



Summer 2008- Bowcraft Amusements- Watchung, NJ. My oldest vomitted from one of the spinning rides! This is the middle child, with his summer do.....I wish I could have one!



Summer 2008- Fishing in Staten Island, NY. Didnt catch anything but an eye full of hot mom ass!


Nothing boost the spirits like a little summer look back!

No comments: